How can Uninstall DVD Shrink in A Quick and Complete Way
Do you have any question about removing DVD Shrink? The how-to guides below will share some useful and effective instructions to uninstall DVD Shrink from the Windows based PC.
What is DVD Shrink?
DVD Shrink is a freeware for Microsoft Windows that allow users to back up DVD video they like, but it is not available for burning DVDs. The version I installing on my PC is DVD Shrink 3.2, and next, I would like to talk something about this program removal.
Possible reasons that you want to uninstall DVD Shrink
- DVD Shrink gets useless on the PC
- You don’t need this program any more
- You want to invite another DVD tool to replace the software
- DVD Shrink should be removed first and install a new one on the computer
Why people sometimes unable to remove it?
- DVD Shrink was not installed properly or completely on the PC
- Windows uninstaller does not work for removing this program
- DVD Shrink cannot be totally uninstalled and some associated files being left on the computer
- An undesirable error issue occurs when conduct the removal
What’s the right way to uninstall DVD Shrink? Try these instructions
How to remove it completely with Windows uninstaller
- Click on Winodws/Start icon on the bottom left corner of the desktop, click on All apps
- Find DVD Shrink on the programs list, right-click on it, and click on Uninstall
- Select DVD Shrink on the installed programs list, and click on Uninstall
- Click Yes for confirmation about the removal
- Click on OK to end up the first stage of removal
- Reboot the PC, and come into the Windows system again
- Enter “regedit” in the search box to go to the system’s Registry Editor
- Find out the the registry key with the program’s name, export it for backup, and delete the one in the Registry Editor
- Check the installation folder of the program, and make sure everything has been cleaned well.
In addition to taking the above manual way to remove DVD Shrink on the PC, DVD Shrink’s own uninstall command (C:\Program Files\DVD Shrink\unins000.exe) also can support you conduct the manual uninstall on PC. You can find this specific uninstall process via accessing to the program’s installation folder. No matter which way you would like to remove DVD Shrink manually, please keep in mind that those leftovers issue is still leaving on the PC and requires you to clear them from the computer.
How to quickly find out the installation folder of DVD Shrink:
- Right-click on the DVD Shrink shortcut on the desktop
- Select Open file location on the menu, and you will access to the installation folder
How can uninstall DVD Shrink more effectively on PC
To complete the app removal more quickly and thoroughly, my suggestion is inviting a good uninstall tool to help you perform the removal, and Bloatware Uninstaller is an affordable removal tool that can support you to uninstall DVD Shrink as well as other apps installed on the PC, the uninstaller gets a leftover scanning and removing feature, which guarantee a complete removal for the uninstalled program.
See how does the Bloatware Uninstaller uninstall DVD Shrink
- Select DVD Shrink, and click on Run Analysis
- Click on Complete Uninstall on the same place
- Click Yes to confirm the removal
- Follow the uninstall wizard to confirm and process the removal
- When finish, click Scan leftovers button on the uninstaller
- Click on Delete Leftovers to clean up all of remnants
- Click OK to finish the whole program removal
Here is a video about the program removal:
If you want to have a try, you can download Bloatware Uninstaller directly and attempt to uninstall DVD Shrink in this way:
- MP3 & Audio Software
- 29 Mar 2018