Effective Ways to Uninstall ZoneAlarm Security Completely from Windows
Want to uninstall ZoneAlarm Security product on your PC? There are some effective ways and solutions here can help you totally disable and remove the ZoneAlarm Security program from the computer.
ZoneAlarm is a brand developed by Zone Labs, and acquired in March 2004 by Check Point, it has been published many products for different operating systems and devices. And for Windows system, products like ZoneAlarm Extreme Security, ZoneAlarm Anti-Ransomware, ZoneAlarm Pro Firewall, and ZoneAlarm Free Antivirus are all available for the users, some of which need to be paid to use, and others can be used for free.
Upon installation, ZoneAlarm will bring a lot of files and configurations on the computer, what’s more, other products might be also installed if you pay less attention to the install wizard and choose the default installation option. That’s to say, many people will not only get a single ZoneAlarm products when they just wanted to install one at the very beginning. So, how do we handle these applications and associated files removal when you need to uninstall the program from your PC? It might be a tough problem for many people.
If you have a problem to remove ZoneAlarm products from the computer, don’t worry, you can take some effective ways from the following to get rid of the program from your PC. And in order to perform the app removal in more details, I would like to show you how can uninstall the specific product ZoneAlarm Extreme Security from the computer.
How can uninstall ZoneAlarm products properly on PC
Solution 1 – apply standard Windows uninstall feature to remove it
- Click on the Windows Start menu via clicking on the small Windows button, click All apps
- Locate ZoneAlarm Security on the list, and right-click on it
- Click on Uninstall, and you will be redirected to the available removing programs list
- Select ZoneAlarm Extreme Security on the list, and click on Uninstall/Change
- Click Uninstall on the bottom right corner
- Click Yes to confirm the program removal
- Click Yes again to continue the uninstall
- Click Finish to complete the standard removal, and follow the instructions to restart the computer
- Log into the computer system again after rebooting the computer, and click on the Windows button again
- Enter “regedit” in the search box and open it
- Check the registry entries inside and delete those belonging to the ZoneAlarm Extreme Security
- Go to check the folder you previously installed ZoneAlarm Extreme Security, and make sure the installation folder of the program has been removed
Since the leftover issue is a common problem of removing the program with Windows uninstall feature, it is very necessary to check for leftovers and remove them completely after performing the standard removal. This is very important for removing other program besides uninstalling ZoneAlarm Extreme Security. If you are worry about deleting a wrong registry and affect the system, you could export the registry file you tent to delete for back-up.
Solution 2 – uninstall ZoneAlarm Security more quickly with Bloatware Uninstaller
Bloatware Uninstaller is a comprehensive app uninstall tool that supports the user to remove unwanted installed programs on the computer, maybe you are not so satisfied about the traditional removal on the Windows system, and an outstanding removal utility like that can be a good way for you to quickly and thoroughly remove unneeded program like uninstall ZoneAlarm Security products.
- Select ZoneAlarm Extreme Security, and click on Run Analysis
- Click on Complete Uninstall on the same place
- Click Yes to confirm the removal
- Follow the uninstall wizard to confirm and process the removal
- Click on Scan Leftovers, and Delete Leftovers to clean up all of remnants
- Click OK to finish the whole program removal.
- Antivirus Program
- 08 Feb 2018