- Acer Software
- Adobe Software
- Antivirus Program
- ASUS Software
- Business Software
- Dell programs
- Desktop Publishing Software
- Educational Software
- Encryption Software
- Graphic Design Software
- Hewlett-Packard Programs
- Home Software
- How To
- HP Software
- Intel Bloatware
- Intel Software
- Internet Software
- Lenovo Software
- Maintenance & Optimization
- Media Players
- Microsoft Software
- MP3 & Audio Software
- Networking Software
- Office Suites
- Online Storage & Data Backup
- Operating Systems & Updates
- Other Browser Add-ons & Plugins
- Password Managers
- Productivity Software
- Security Software
- Utilities & Operating Systems
- Video Editing Software
- Video Software
- Weather Software
- Webcam Software
- Windows Removal
How to Properly Remove Adobe Creative Cloud in Windows?
- 01 Jul 2020
If you need specific guides to remove Adobe Creative Cloud, we have them right under each subtitle in the following content.
Adobe Creative Cloud provides a great place for you to start any creative project. It can efficiently launch and update your desktop apps, manage and share your assets saved in its Creative Cloud, download fonts from Adobe Typekit or high-quality assets within the app, and showcase and discover creative work on Behance.
If you’re looking for instructions to uninstall this program along with the bundled programs, you have just come to the right page. There is more than one solution to remove Adobe Creative Cloud on Windows PC, just browse the whole page for the information you need. If there is anything you want to share with us, leave comments at the bottom of this page.
Method 1: Manually Remove Adobe Creative Cloud
Perform the following steps (Apply to both Windows 8 and Windows 10) in Administrative Rights:
Step 1: Make sure Adobe Creative Cloud is not running.
> In the bottom-right corner of your screen, check the System Tray. If you see the Adobe Creative Cloud, right-click on it and select to close the program.
> To make sure nothing related to the program is running in the back ground – right-click the Taskbar at the bottom of your screen. Find and End the processes related to the program.
Step 2: Remove Adobe Creative Cloud through its built-in uninstaller.
> In the bottom-left corner of your screen, right-click on the Start button and select Programs and Features.
> Now you’re looking at the list of currently installed programs on the computer, including your target and the above mention two bundled programs. Just double-click Adobe Creative Cloud to uninstall it first.
> Follow the on-screen prompts to proceed with the removal – When you’re prompted with an option “Before you go, please briefly tell us why you decided to uninstall Registry Cleaner…We really appreciate your feedback, as it helps us make our software better for all users”, you can fill in the blank with your reason, or directly click “Uninstall” to continue.
> Wait for the built-in uninstaller to finish its job. When you see “Uninstall successful. Registry Cleaner has been completely uninstalled from your computer”, click “Finish”.
Step 3: Remove the remaining files of Adobe Creative Cloud.
Note: Please be sure you have uninstalled all the programs related to it via the Programs and Features, otherwise just skip this step.
> Press and hold Windows key + C on your keyboard to open the Charms bar, and select Search, and enter “regedit” to open the Registry Editor.
> (Optional) To back up the whole registry first, on the navigation, click File > Export…, type a name for the registry backup copy, and save it to your preferred location.
> Navigate to the following folders and delete them:
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Epic Games, Inc.\
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Epic Games, Inc.\
> To check for other remaining files of the program, click Edit > Find…on the navigator, and enter “Epic Games” and delete them if found to completely remove Adobe Creative Cloud and its bundled programs.
> If you haven’t restarted your computer once, restart it now. Then you can check whether the removal was successful.
Method 2: Remove Adobe Creative Cloud with A Trustworthy Tool
If you found Method 1 is a bit tedious to go through, you might as well try this convenient, small-sized tool that applies to all the popular Windows versions. Within clicks you can easily remove Adobe Creative Cloud and other unwanted programs found. Click the blue download button on the page to try it out, and steps are as follows:
1. Run Bloatware Uninstaller after installation, you can see what programs are currently installed on your computer.
2. Select Adobe Creative Cloud in the list, and click “Run Analysis.” It will scan all the related files and get ready for your next request, all you need to do is to click the “Complete Uninstall” button on the right to proceed.
3. Click “Scan Leftovers” when it turns to blue, then you can see all the related vestiges that regular removal might left behind. Click “Delete Leftovers” to completely remove Adobe Creative Cloud.
4. In the last clicking “Back to step1” will return you to the list of the installed programs, where you can check if your target has been eliminated.
View this short video to take a quick view on how it works:
This way you can easily remove any unwanted programs installed on the system. Then you can do the same to remove the bundled programs and the unwanted, needless ones. Termly deleting those useless to you will free up quite a lot disk space, and improve your computer performance to some extent. Hopefully you always get everything under control and have an amazing experience.
Is there anything you want to ask about or share? Leave comments below.
- Easy Ways to Remove FaceOnBody on Windows PC
- Uninstall Netcut Version 3.0.119 – Specific Removal Tutorials
- Remove vMix – Windows Removal Tutorials for Newbies
- How You Can Easily Uninstall Foxit Reader in Windows
- Remove Your Uninstaller! 7 in Windows – Specific Steps to Follow
- How to Remove Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2010?
- How to Remove Driver Genius Professional Edition in Windows?
- Instruction to Remove Autodesk 3ds Max 2020 – Tutorials
- Easy Ways to Completely Uninstall SHAREit on Windows PC
- How to Breezily Remove InstallRite 2.5 from My PC?