- Acer Software
- Adobe Software
- Antivirus Program
- ASUS Software
- Business Software
- Dell programs
- Desktop Publishing Software
- Educational Software
- Encryption Software
- Graphic Design Software
- Hewlett-Packard Programs
- Home Software
- How To
- HP Software
- Intel Bloatware
- Intel Software
- Internet Software
- Lenovo Software
- Maintenance & Optimization
- Media Players
- Microsoft Software
- MP3 & Audio Software
- Networking Software
- Office Suites
- Online Storage & Data Backup
- Operating Systems & Updates
- Other Browser Add-ons & Plugins
- Password Managers
- Productivity Software
- Security Software
- Utilities & Operating Systems
- Video Editing Software
- Video Software
- Weather Software
- Webcam Software
- Windows Removal
How to Remove Free Netflix Download? – Windows Guides
- Utilities & Operating Systems
- 27 Oct 2019
You’re going to learn how to correctly remove Free Netflix Download on this page. If you think this is useful, share it with your friends who are also stuck in this removal.
Free Netflix Download is useful when you on a business travel by plane where you cannot watch movies and TV shows online. After installing the downloader on your laptop, all you need to do is just to drop the Netflix video link into the program and to download in HD. Here are some other details you may like to know:
Official site: http://www.freegrabapp.com/
Operating systems: Windows 98/Me/NT/2000/XP/2003/Vista/Server 2008/7/8/Server 2016/10
File size: 49.63 MB
Despite it is great to use when you need it, it might be hard to complete remove if you don’t know the correct steps. Now you can refer to the following guides to go through the removal process properly.
Method One: Manually Remove Free Netflix Download
This one is currently the most common version, accounted for over 75% in all installations. During the installation process, it adds registry entries for the current user account of the computer, so that each time Windows loads (the schedule varies depending on the program version), the program runs automatically. Knowing this may help you understand and better perform the steps to remove Free Netflix Download.
1. Completely shut down the program to ensure a smooth removal.
Check the System Tray in the bttom-right corner of your screen, if you see the icon of Free Netflix Download, right-click on it and select Exit/Quit/Close/Shut Down.
Then right-click on the Taskbar and select Task Manager to check whether there is any related processes that are running in the background. If there is, select it and click End task.
2. Open the Programs and Features.
In the bottom-left corner of your screen, right-click the Start button, and select Programs and Features. Then you will be brought to the list of currently installed programs.
3. Activate the removal.
In the list, locate Free Netflix Download and double click it to start the removal. Just follow the prompts to proceed, and it will automatically finish the removal within a few minutes. But you’re not done just yet.
4. Its registry keys are still staying on your system, you need to manually hunt them down.
Windows 8: Press and hold the Windows key + C on your keyboard, and you will see the charms bar on the right. Select Search, type “regedit” in the box and select it to open the Registry Editor.
Windows 10: In the bottom-left corner of your screen, you can see a search box on the taskbar. Enter “regedit” to open the Registry Editor.
5. Delete the remaining files (registry entries) from the system.
In the Registry Editor, delete these two folders:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER/Software/Free Netflix Download
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE/SOFTWARE/Free Netflix Download
Then click Edit > Find…, and enter “Free Netflix Download” to check if there is any other remaining files to delete.
6. Restart your computer to take effect.
Method Two: How Do I Easily Remove Free Netflix Download
With this tool, only three steps to fulfill the task. After that, you can check if there is any other program you want to uninstall, then use it again.
1. Download, install and launch Bloatware Uninstaller from your desktop.
2. Select Free Netflix Download in the list, and click Run Analysis in the lower right corner. It will take just a few seconds.
3. Wait for it to finish scanning all the files, and click Complete Uninstall in the lower right corner to delete the files listed.
4. Follow the prompts to move on, click Scan Leftovers, and click Delete Leftovers in the lower right corner to delete the leftovers listed.
5. Click Back to step1 to check the currently installed programs, see if Free Netflix Download has been removed. For any question you don’t want to ask or problem you encounter, reach their customer service for immediate assistance.
Play this video to know the whole process within one minute:
All the above guides are safe to take. Hopefully they can be fully understood. Your message is welcome for further discussion towards this subject. You can search the name of another unwanted program on the forums to find its removal solutions. System maintenance could be easier than you think as long as you’d like to spend a little time on learning
- Take Correct Steps to Remove WinHttrack Website Copier
- Remove AutoCAD 2021 from Windows PC – Removal Guides
- Easy Ways to Remove FaceOnBody on Windows PC
- Uninstall Netcut Version 3.0.119 – Specific Removal Tutorials
- Remove vMix – Windows Removal Tutorials for Newbies
- How You Can Easily Uninstall Foxit Reader in Windows
- Remove Your Uninstaller! 7 in Windows – Specific Steps to Follow
- How to Remove Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2010?
- How to Remove Driver Genius Professional Edition in Windows?
- Instruction to Remove Autodesk 3ds Max 2020 – Tutorials