- Acer Software
- Adobe Software
- Antivirus Program
- ASUS Software
- Business Software
- Dell programs
- Desktop Publishing Software
- Educational Software
- Encryption Software
- Graphic Design Software
- Hewlett-Packard Programs
- Home Software
- How To
- HP Software
- Intel Bloatware
- Intel Software
- Internet Software
- Lenovo Software
- Maintenance & Optimization
- Media Players
- Microsoft Software
- MP3 & Audio Software
- Networking Software
- Office Suites
- Online Storage & Data Backup
- Operating Systems & Updates
- Other Browser Add-ons & Plugins
- Password Managers
- Productivity Software
- Security Software
- Utilities & Operating Systems
- Video Editing Software
- Video Software
- Weather Software
- Webcam Software
- Windows Removal
Remove HTML5 Video Converter on Your PC – Guides for Windows
- Utilities & Operating Systems
- 20 Mar 2020
Lately some users encountered troubles when trying to remove HTML5 Video Converter, so we created this page to provide help with other useful information.
HTML5 is a fast growing web development trend, and HTML5 Video as one of its part, works as a new way to present videos online. The converter can convert more than 300 video formats and create videos in a few simple ways.
It’s not very hard to remove HTML5 Video Converter in Windows as long as the steps you perform are correct in order. In case you’re not sure how to do this, we have listed every step with specific description stated, hopefully you’ll find it helpful.
Remove HTML5 Video Converter by Regular Means
For the two most popular systems, I provided two instructions in every part. As long as you carefully perform the steps below, no bad consequences will bother you. Here we go:
1.Shut down the program first.
1.1 Go to the System Tray (bottom-right of your screen), if you see the its icon, right-click on it and select quit/exit to shut down the program.
1.2 Then Go to the Task Manager (right-click on the Taskbar and select Task Manager to open), end the processes related to the program (those who have part of the program’s name or the same icon).
2. Go to the list of all programs installed.
Windows 8: Hover your mouse cursor in the bottom right corner to see the charms bar, and select Search > type “control panel” in the box and press Enter on your keyboard > click “Uninstall a program” in the Programs column.
Windows 10: Right-click on the Start button in the bottom-left corner of your screen, and select Programs and Features on top.
Now you can browse the list of currently installed programs, locate HTML5 Video Converter, double-click it to remove HTML5 Video Converter. When you’re asked whether to immediately restart your computer, click on “Later/No”, and refer to the following contents.
3. Go to Registry Editor, where many users forget to do a cleaning.
Windows 8: Hover your mouse cursor in the bottom right corner to see the charms bar, and select “Search” > type “regedit” in the search box and press Enter on your keyboard.
Windows 10: In the bottom-left corner of your screen, type “regedit” in the Search box on the Taskbar to open the Registry Editor.
Now you have opened the Windows Registry Editor, find “HKEY_CURRENT_USER/software/HTML5 Video Converter”, right-click the folder and select “Delete” to completely remove HTML5 Video Converter.
4. Restart your computer to take effect.
Then you can check whether the removal was successful.
Remove HTML5 Video Converter Using Bloatware Uninstaller
This is another option you can take to easily remove HTML5 Video Converter and other unwanted/stubborn programs. Only a few steps you need to go through:
1. Download and install Bloatware Uninstaller from this website, and launch it from your desktop.
2. Click Register in the upper-right corner of the app, and fill in the information needed to proceed.
3. Select HTML5 Video Converter in the list presented, and click Run Analysis in the lower right corner of the window. It will take just a few seconds.
4. Wait for it to finish scanning all the files, and click Complete Uninstall in the lower right corner to delete the files listed.
5. Follow the prompts to move on, click Scan Leftovers to track down the vestiges in the system, and click Delete Leftovers in the lower right corner to delete the leftovers listed.
6. Click Back to step1 to check the currently installed programs, see if HTML5 Video Converter has been removed. For any question that you don’t want to ask or problem you encounter, reach their customer service for immediate assistance.
Video demonstration – Example:
Inexperienced users may have no idea how to face computer issues, so when they show up, they always expect a simple way to fix them all. Just because there are so many untrustworthy apps doesn’t mean no software can solve your problems. Through the use you can tell which is user-friendly and which is annoying, then make a judgment.
Either of the above solutions should work fine on your system. For anything you want to ask or things we missed during the removal, feel free to leave comments below, we will get back to you once we have a proper answer. It will be a great pleasure to help you with the removal problems.
- How to Correctly Remove DocSpace in Windows 7/8/10?
- How Do I Smoothly Remove Advanced SystemCare Free?
- How to Completely Uninstall Trillian in Windows 10?
- How to Correctly, Quickly Remove IObit Uninstaller 9 in Windows?
- How to Properly Remove Epic Games Launcher in Windows?
- Remove Baidu WiFi Hotspot without Troubles – Effective Guides
- Uninstall Syncios Data Transfer – Program Removal Guide
- How to Properly Remove Wise Care 365 in Windows OS?
- How Do I Successfully Remove TRUST.ZONE VPN on PC?
- Remove AnyMP4 iPhone Transfer Pro – Specific Removal Tutorials