- Acer Software
- Adobe Software
- Antivirus Program
- ASUS Software
- Business Software
- Dell programs
- Desktop Publishing Software
- Encryption Software
- Graphic Design Software
- Hewlett-Packard Programs
- Home Software
- HP Software
- Intel Bloatware
- Intel Software
- Internet Software
- Lenovo Software
- Maintenance & Optimization
- Media Players
- Microsoft Software
- MP3 & Audio Software
- Networking Software
- Office Suites
- Online Storage & Data Backup
- Operating Systems & Updates
- Other Browser Add-ons & Plugins
- Password Managers
- Productivity Software
- Security Software
- Utilities & Operating Systems
- Video Editing Software
- Video Software
- Weather Software
- Webcam Software
- Windows Removal
Unable to Remove Intel Wireless Bluetooth? Get Help Here!
“Please help! I am trying to upgrade to Windows 8 but upgrade assistant says I should uninstall “Intel Wireless Bluetooth?” for compatibility reasons. I used ‘Microsoft Fix IT’ to uninstall it. I tried the upgrade, and it says “remove Intel Wireless Bluetooth manually”.
The problem now is that I checked the Add/Remove Programs, to uninstall it but can’t find it. It’s no longer among my installed programs.
Can someone help me? I don’t know where to find it so as to uninstall it. I use ASUS A55VD-SX050V, Intel Core i7-3610QM, Nvidia Geforce 610, Windows 7.”
Don’t worry, if you have the seam problem as he/she does, read through our blogs for proper solution to easily get rid of what you want to uninstall, and if you have no idea to remove Intel(R) Wireless Bluetooth(R), then this page is the right place to stay.
Overview of Intel Wireless Bluetooth
Intel Wireless Bluetooth is a program developed by Intel. The software installer includes 21 files and is usually about 7.09 MB (7,430,144 bytes). In comparison to the total number of users, most PCs are running the OS Windows 8 as well as Windows 7 (SP1). While about 57% of users of Intel Wireless Bluetooth come from the United States, it is also popular in United Kingdom and Canada.
Sometimes, uninstalling Intel Wireless Bluetooth might become tricky & difficult, in order to remove it successfully in the way, you should follow the complete removal guides here to uninstall Intel Wireless Bluetooth without any trouble.
Remove Intel Wireless Bluetooth in a Fast Way
If the Control Panel fixes your removal problem, then you must find other effective way to completely remove Intel Wireless Bluetooth, and we deeply recommend you to try a new third party removal tool in our tutorials.
Bloatware remover scans the unwanted software on computer, which could be any of the installed application than can’t show in Add/Remove Programs, and makes it easy to remove the installed program you want from Windows system, including Windows XP/Windows Vista/Windows 7/Windows 8.1/Windows 10 (32bit&64bit). All you need to do is to download & register it successfully on computer and start your easy removal tour.
First, make sure the Intel Wireless Bluetooth is not running, you’d better launch the Task Manger to exit task.
Follow the next instruction to run BU:
- Step 1. First launch it and select Intel Wireless Bluetooth in the installed programs list and then hit the green button of Run Analysis to begin remove it;
- Step 2. Just wait for a second to let BU analysis Intel Wireless Bluetooth, and then easily press Complete Uninstall button to continue;
- Step 3. Follow the uninstall direction to complete the auto process, click Next to proceed and wait for a while until the Scan Leftovers button lights up, then click on it. Then, click on “Delete Leftovers” button to completely uninstall Intel Wireless Bluetooth.
You will find the leftovers include registry keys and components folders & files are deleted during Step 2 and Step 3. The remover first analysis leftovers in Step 2 by “Scan Leftovers”, then move to Step 3 to “Delete Leftovers”, shown as below:
So, you don’t need to delete the remains by hand one by one, for it might cause serious problem to your computer sometimes if you did something incorrectly, because there are thousands and hundreds of registry keys in Register Editor on your computer, some should never be removed. That’s why you should back up the Register Editor before you want to delete some
Remove Intel Wireless Bluetooth in Control Panel
If you want to remove Intel Wireless Bluetooth by manual, try this, but as said, it has more great probability to fail, follow the detailed instruction to see which part you have missed.
Also quit Intel Wireless Bluetooth from running first from Task Manger for preparing work.
1. Negative the Windows default feature from Start Menu
- Click “Start menu” and run “Programs and Features“.
- This will directly show users with the built-in uninstall feature of Windows.
- Find Intel Wireless Bluetooth from the list and then click on Uninstall.
- Click Yes to proceed removal until it finish;
- Choose Remove with the option “Remove Intel Wireless Bluetooth from your computer“
- Reboot the computer now / later.
2. Delete the Registry files
- Click on the Start menu on the screen, negative Run;
- Type regedit in the box and hit OK;
- Then you will go to Registry Editor, delete the Registry keys related to Intel Wireless Bluetooth;
- Or press Ctrl + F to negative Search box and type the key words Intel Wireless Bluetooth in the box;
- Hit Find Next, delete the target item when it shows up.
Conclusion: Obviously, from the process and solution, now you know which way is the best to remove Intel Wireless Bluetooth, to safely, quickly & completely uninstall unwanted software from PC, download a Bloatware remover now. Very few examples happened in Bloatware that you can’t remove a program, leave your advice below in the comment section, we’ll see you in nest time.
- Easiy, Fast Solution to Remove Active KillDisk
- Solutions to Uninstall VeryUtils Video Cutter in Windows
- Steps to Uninstall Firefox from Windows – Mozilla Firefox Removal Guides
- Get Some Help to Easily Remove Alternate Quick Audio Converter
- A Few Steps to Efficiently, Fully Remove Vivaldi on Your PC
- Remove Phone Transfer by Performing Correctly Steps
- Remove YouDubber without Troubles – Effective Guides
- How can Uninstall YTD Video Downloader Well from PC
- Specific Steps to Completely Remove Ant Download Manager
- Guides to Uninstall Free YouTube Downloader from Computer