- Acer Software
- Adobe Software
- Antivirus Program
- ASUS Software
- Business Software
- Dell programs
- Desktop Publishing Software
- Educational Software
- Encryption Software
- Graphic Design Software
- Hewlett-Packard Programs
- Home Software
- How To
- HP Software
- Intel Bloatware
- Intel Software
- Internet Software
- Lenovo Software
- Maintenance & Optimization
- Media Players
- Microsoft Software
- MP3 & Audio Software
- Networking Software
- Office Suites
- Online Storage & Data Backup
- Operating Systems & Updates
- Other Browser Add-ons & Plugins
- Password Managers
- Productivity Software
- Security Software
- Utilities & Operating Systems
- Video Editing Software
- Video Software
- Weather Software
- Webcam Software
- Windows Removal
Completely Remove Intel(R) Wireless Bluetooth(R) in Windows
- 05 Jan 2021
Intel(R) Wireless Bluetooth(R) is one of the programs that are sometimes hard to delete. Just read this page and find out how to correctly remove Intel(R) Wireless Bluetooth(R) on Windows PC.
Easy Solution to Remove Intel(R) Wireless Bluetooth(R)
For this part, it’s all the same on each Windows operating system, you can simply follow the steps below to proceed. You may start wondering: is it available for the uninstall of other potentially unwanted programs or malware? Of course, it is. We are working hard every day to improve and perfect its functions towards stubborn software as many as possible. Don’t forget to click on its “Update” button for automatic upgrade.
There are only three steps to remove Intel(R) Wireless Bluetooth(R). Play the video below for viewing the specific operation.
1. After successful installation of Bloatware Uninstaller > Launch it.
2. Find Intel(R) Wireless Bluetooth(R) in the list of Step 1 > Select it and click Run Analysis on the left > Select all the shown items and click Complete Uninstall.
3. Wait until this part finishes and the below green Scan Leftovers button turns into green > Click it to proceed with the removal > The registry keys will be presented > Select all of them and click Delete Leftovers to completely remove Intel(R) Wireless Bluetooth(R).
4. Click Back to step1 to check if the removal has been successful.
This small application is surely a very convenient way to clean out useless programs from your computer, freeing up your hard drive space for more important purposes. For how to further optimize the performance of your machine, you can refer to the next part.
Video demonstration on how to easily remove Intel(R) Wireless Bluetooth(R):
Step-by-Step Guide – Manually Remove Intel(R) Wireless Bluetooth(R)
This part is about how to normally uninstall a program on your own. You can choose to perform this in Safe Mode, better with Networking in case you need to use the Internet for update or download. Then make sure you’re using the administrator account or you know the permission password for making changes.
1. Close the program and any other related process.
You can access Task Manager (by right-clicking the Taskbar and selecting Task Manager) to end the processes it if necessary.
2. Activate the built-in uninstaller.
Open the location you installed Intel(R) Wireless Bluetooth(R), see if there is an executable named unins000.exe. If you can find it, double-click to start the removal. If you don’t know where the program is, move on to the next step.
3. Remove Intel(R) Wireless Bluetooth(R) from Programs and Features:
Right-click the Windows logo in the bottom-left corner to open the Start menu > select Programs and features > when the window opens, scroll down to find Intel(R) Wireless Bluetooth(R) in the list, double-click it to activate the uninstall wizard > follow the prompts to proceed with the removal.
Wait for the process to finish before closing all the open windows.
4. Delete the hidden folders of Intel(R) Wireless Bluetooth(R).
Enable the option “Show hidden files, folders, and drives” in File Explorer: Click on Start > File Explorer > Click on the View tab at the top > Click on “Options” on the right side of the screen and open it > Inside the open window, click on View tab > enable the option “Show hidden files, folders and drives” > Click on Apply > OK.
Delete the following folders:
- C:\Users\username\AppData\Roaming\Intel(R) Wireless Bluetooth(R)
- C:\Users\username\AppData\Local\Intel(R) Wireless Bluetooth(R)
5. Now you get to remove its written entries, before which you can choose to backup the Registry first in case of any mistake.
(How to back up the registry: Open the Start menu and search for “regedit” > Locate and select the key you want to back up > On the navigator, click the File > Export > In the Save in box, select the location you want to save the copy to, then type a name for the copy > click “Save”.)
Press the Windows + C keys on your keyboard at the same time to open the charms bar > Select Search > type “regedit” in the search box > Select regedit to open Registry Editor.
NOTE: Doing this will also remove the entries of other programs related to your target program. If there is any of them still installed, skip this.
Navigate to the following folder and delete it:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Intel(R) Wireless Bluetooth(R)
6. Reboot your computer to take effect.
Skip this if you have done it yet. Now you can go back to Task Manager or Control Panel to check whether there is still anything related to Intel(R) Wireless Bluetooth(R); if not, then the removal was successful.
Is there any question you want to ask? Leave your message below, we will get back to you as soon as possible.
- Completely Uninstall Angry Birds without Troubles
- Easy Solutions – How to Completely, Quickly Remove Dissenter?
- Remove Sleeping Dogs Pack on Your PC – Easy Tutorials
- How to Uninstall RocketDock in Windows? – Effective Guide
- Easy Ways to Remove DriverToolkit on Windows PC
- Completely Remove Intel(R) Wireless Bluetooth(R) in Windows
- Easy Ways to Remove Autodesk Maya 2020 on Windows PC
- How to Properly Uninstall Clean Master in Windows?
- Take Correct Steps to Safely, Effectively Remove MorphVOX Pro
- How to Completely Uninstall ACAD Private in Windows 10?