- Acer Software
- Adobe Software
- Antivirus Program
- ASUS Software
- Business Software
- Dell programs
- Desktop Publishing Software
- Educational Software
- Encryption Software
- Graphic Design Software
- Hewlett-Packard Programs
- Home Software
- HP Software
- Intel Bloatware
- Intel Software
- Internet Software
- Lenovo Software
- Maintenance & Optimization
- Media Players
- Microsoft Software
- MP3 & Audio Software
- Networking Software
- Office Suites
- Online Storage & Data Backup
- Operating Systems & Updates
- Other Browser Add-ons & Plugins
- Password Managers
- Productivity Software
- Security Software
- Utilities & Operating Systems
- Video Editing Software
- Video Software
- Weather Software
- Webcam Software
- Windows Removal
Remove My WIFI Router in Windows – Specific Steps to Follow
- Utilities & Operating Systems
- 20 Mar 2020
My WIFI Router is one of the programs that are a bit hard to delete. Just read this page and find out how to correctly remove My WIFI Router on Windows PC.
My WIFI Router allows users to share Internet connections through WiFi with others. Users can also use it to share videos with anyone who connects to the hotspot. In the following content, you can find two different methods to completely remove My WIFI Router.
Easy Solution to Remove My WIFI Router
In this part, it’s all the same on each compatible version of Windows operating system, you can directly follow the steps below to proceed. You may start wondering: Can it uninstall of other potentially unwanted programs or malware? Of course, it can. We are working hard every day to improve and perfect its functions towards stubborn software as much as possible. Don’t forget to click on its “Update” button for automatic upgrade.
There are only 4 steps to remove My WIFI Router. Play the video below the steps for viewing the specific operation.
1. After successful installation of Bloatware Uninstaller, launch it.
2. Find My WIFI Router in the list of Step 1, select it and click Run Analysis on the left, and keep all the shown items checked and click Complete Uninstall.
3.Wait until this part finishes and the below green Scan Leftovers button turns into blue, click it to proceed with the removal – The registry keys will be presented. Keep all items checked and click Delete Leftovers to completely remove My WIFI Router.
4.Click Back to step1 on the right to refresh the list of programs, so that you can check whether your target has been successfully removed.
This small application is surely a very convenient way to clean out useless programs from your computer, freeing up your hard drive space for more important purposes. For how to further optimize the performance of your machine, you can refer to the next part.
Video demonstration on how to easily use Bloatware Uninstaller:
Step-by-Step Guide – Manually Remove My WIFI Router
This part is about how to normally uninstall a program on your own. You can choose to perform this in Safe Mode, better with Networking in case you need to use the Internet for update or download. Then make sure you’re using the administrator account or you know the permission password for making changes.
1. Close the program and any other related process.
You can access Task Manager (by right-clicking the Taskbar and selecting Task Manager) to end the processes it if necessary.
2. Activate the built-in uninstaller.
Open the location you installed My WIFI Router, see if there is an executable named unins000.exe. If you can find it, double-click to start the removal. If you don’t know where the program is, move on to the next step.
3. Remove My WIFI Router from Programs and Features:
Right-click the Windows logo in the bottom-left corner to open the Start menu > select Programs and features > when the window opens, scroll down to find My WIFI Router in the list, double-click it to activate the uninstall wizard > follow the prompts to proceed with the removal.
Now just wait for the process to finish before closing all the open windows.
4. Delete the hidden folders of My WIFI Router.
Enable the option “Show hidden files, folders, and drives” in File Explorer: Click on Start > File Explorer > Click on the View tab at the top > Click on “Options” on the right side of the screen and open it > Inside the open window, click on View tab > enable the option “Show hidden files, folders and drives” > Click on Apply > OK.
Delete the following folders:
- C:\Users\username\AppData\Roaming\My WIFI Router
- C:\Users\username\AppData\Local\My WIFI Router
5. Now you get to remove its written entries.
before which you can choose to backup the Registry first in case of any mistake. Also note that doing this will also remove the entries of other programs belonging to TX Network, the publisher of My Wifi Router. If there is any of them still installed, skip this.
(How to back up the registry: Open the Start menu and search for “regedit” > Locate and select the key you want to back up > On the navigator, click the File > Export > In the Save in box, select the location you want to save the copy to, then type a name for the copy > click “Save”.)
Press the Windows + C keys on your keyboard at the same time to open the charms bar > Select Search > type “regedit” in the search box > Select regedit to open Registry Editor.
Navigate to the following folder and delete it:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\My WIFI Router
6. Reboot your computer to take effect.
Skip this if you have done it yet. Now you can go back to Task Manager or Control Panel to check whether there is still anything related to My WIFI Router; if not, then the removal was successful.
Is there any question you want to ask? Leave your message below, we will get back to you as soon as possible.
- Instruction to Remove AnyDVD HD – Tutorials for All Users
- How Do I Uninstall Windscribe Effectively without Troubles?
- How to Effectively Remove AKVIS ArtWork in Windows
- Remove My WIFI Router in Windows – Specific Steps to Follow
- Remove HTML5 Video Converter on Your PC – Guides for Windows
- Easy Ways to Uninstall GlassWire on Windows PC
- Read the Instruction to Correctly Remove Glary Utilities on PC
- Seeking Solutions to Remove NordVPN? Visit Here
- How can Uninstall MATLAB from Windows Completely
- Full Instruction to Uninstall Lazesoft Recover My Password Home