- Acer Software
- Adobe Software
- Antivirus Program
- ASUS Software
- Business Software
- Dell programs
- Desktop Publishing Software
- Educational Software
- Encryption Software
- Graphic Design Software
- Hewlett-Packard Programs
- Home Software
- How To
- HP Software
- Intel Bloatware
- Intel Software
- Internet Software
- Lenovo Software
- Maintenance & Optimization
- Media Players
- Microsoft Software
- MP3 & Audio Software
- Networking Software
- Office Suites
- Online Storage & Data Backup
- Operating Systems & Updates
- Other Browser Add-ons & Plugins
- Password Managers
- Productivity Software
- Security Software
- Utilities & Operating Systems
- Video Editing Software
- Video Software
- Weather Software
- Webcam Software
- Windows Removal
Seeking Solutions to Remove NordVPN? Visit Here
- Utilities & Operating Systems
- 28 Feb 2020
You may have known the functions of NordVPN from its name. So, how to completely remove this program without bringing bad consequences? Since there have been so many people posting this question online, we are posting this article to help them avoid the problems that might appear during the removal. And now you are the lucky one who just visited here and learn how to safely remove NordVPN.
Remove NordVPN with Its Default Uninstaller
Normally after you install a program in the operating system, a default uninstall option is put in the Start menu, where you can access and start the removal. You can also activate the removal in the program’s folder, and the rest of the uninstall process will be the same. But specific steps are a little bit different depending on which operating system you’re using, as you can see in the following contents:
How to Remove NordVPN in Windows 10?
- Right-click the Start button in the lower-left corner of the screen.
- Select Programs and Features.
- Scroll down the list to find NordVPN.
- Double-click it to launch the built-in uninstaller.
- Follow the instructions to complete the removal.
- Restart your PC if you are asked to.
How to Remove NordVPN in Windows 8
- Move the mouse cursors to the bottom left of your screen to activate the sidebar.
- Click Search, type in ‘Control’ and the system will automatically search out the matched app including Control Panel.
- Click to open Control Panel, click the link of Uninstall a program.
- Browse the list of current installed programs and locate NordVPN.
- Right-click on it and you’ll see an uninstall option, click it.
- Now the default uninstaller of NordVPN should be activated, follow the given instruction to proceed with the un-installation
- After you done with the removal, restart the computer
How to Remove NordVPN in Windows 7
- Click the Windows button at the left bottom of your screen.
- In the pull-up menu, you’ll find the option of Control Panel.
- Click Control Panel and go on click the Uninstall a program link.
- Find out where NordVPN is locate, right click on it and select Uninstall.
- Once you activate the default uninstaller, things are pretty much the same as the situation in Win 8. Just follow the wizard to complete the removal.
- Reboot the system once you finish the operation.
How to Remove NordVPN in Windows XP
- Click Start button, move the mouse cursors to the Settings, in the appeared menu you’ll find the Control Panel option.
- Open it and it would look like this. (If what you see looks different to the below screen shot, you are no doubt in the Classic view, simply click the link of “Switch to Classic view” in the upper left of the window.)
- Click Add/Remove program in the Control Panel window.
- Add/Remove program shares the same function as ‘Uninstall a program’ in Windows 7 & 8. Locate NordVPN in the list, click the Remove button on its right side.
- Just like what was mentioned above, the uninstall wizard will guide you to uninstall NordVPN.
- Don’t forget to restart the computer after the removal.
Alternative solution to Remove NordVPN
Beside the above-mentioned methods, you can also bypass the Control Panel, get access to the program’s build-in uninstaller directly through its program icon
- First locate NordVPN icon on your desktop (If the icon cannot be found, the following procedure cannot be applied)
- Right-click on the icon of NordVPN, select Properties in the appeared menu.
- Click File location in the Properties window, and it will lead you right to the installation folder of NordVPN.
- Browser the installation folder carefully, normally you can find the default uninstaller of NordVPN in it.
- Double-click it to launch the uninstaller; the rest steps are exactly the same as things in Control Panel.
Remove NordVPN with An Efficient Helper
1. Download, install and launch Bloatware Uninstaller from your desktop.
2. Select NordVPN in the list, and click Run Analysis in the lower right corner. It will take just a few seconds.
3. Wait for it to finish scanning all the files, and click Complete Uninstall in the lower right corner to delete the files listed.
4. Follow the prompts to move on, click Scan Leftovers, and click Delete Leftovers in the lower right corner to delete the leftovers listed.
5. Click Back to step1 to check the currently installed programs, see if NorVPN has been removed. For any questions you don’t want to ask or problem you encounter, reach their customer service for immediate assistance.
Here is a video demonstration:
- How to Correctly Remove DocSpace in Windows 7/8/10?
- How Do I Smoothly Remove Advanced SystemCare Free?
- How to Completely Uninstall Trillian in Windows 10?
- How to Correctly, Quickly Remove IObit Uninstaller 9 in Windows?
- How to Properly Remove Epic Games Launcher in Windows?
- Remove Baidu WiFi Hotspot without Troubles – Effective Guides
- Uninstall Syncios Data Transfer – Program Removal Guide
- How to Properly Remove Wise Care 365 in Windows OS?
- How Do I Successfully Remove TRUST.ZONE VPN on PC?
- Remove AnyMP4 iPhone Transfer Pro – Specific Removal Tutorials