- Acer Software
- Adobe Software
- Antivirus Program
- ASUS Software
- Business Software
- Dell programs
- Desktop Publishing Software
- Educational Software
- Encryption Software
- Graphic Design Software
- Hewlett-Packard Programs
- Home Software
- How To
- HP Software
- Intel Bloatware
- Intel Software
- Internet Software
- Lenovo Software
- Maintenance & Optimization
- Media Players
- Microsoft Software
- MP3 & Audio Software
- Networking Software
- Office Suites
- Online Storage & Data Backup
- Operating Systems & Updates
- Other Browser Add-ons & Plugins
- Password Managers
- Productivity Software
- Security Software
- Utilities & Operating Systems
- Video Editing Software
- Video Software
- Weather Software
- Webcam Software
- Windows Removal
How to Correctly, Quickly Remove Televzr Light in Windows?
- How To
- 18 Dec 2020
According to the users’ recent feedback on the Internet, many of them have no idea how to correctly remove Televzr Light in Windows.
It’s always a good habit to clean out the programs you don’t need or never plan to use, though not every program is large-sized taking much disk space. If a program has been left outdated for very long, it may become incompatible with the current version of your system, and you may not be able to remove it smoothly. So for any reasons you need to uninstall IObit Uninstaller, do it now. Our instructions below will guide you through the whole removal.
Easily, Quickly Remove Televzr Light with Bloatware Uninstaller
This method applies to all the commonly used Windows systems, saving troubles and possible risks during the conventional removal. The following short video will give you a quick view of how it works:
Then here are the steps:
1. Download & install Special Uninstaller.
Click any of the blue download buttons on the page to download & install Bloatware Uninstaller, then run it.
2. Remove Televzr Light.
Select Televzr Light in the Programs list, and click Run Analysis, then click Complete Uninstaller, and follow the on-screen instructions of proceed and confirm the removal.
3. Delete the registry entries.
Click Scan Leftovers, and you will see a list of deleting files and registry entries (leftovers) of the program. You can review the list for details including their names and locations, then click Delete Leftovers to fully remove Televzr Light.
4. Check if your target has been eliminated.
Click Back to step1 to go back to the list of currently installed programs, so that you can check whether the uninstall was successful.
Manually Remove Televzr Light on Your Own
There could be kinds of reasons that you failed to remove Televzr Light or some other programs in Windows. If you think the problem comes from the program itself, try to reinstall the program first, so that the missing-file issue would be solved, and the corrupted/damaged pieces would be replaced. Then let’s move on to the specific uninstall tutorials:
1. Shut down the program and each of its processes.
1.1 Go to the System Tray in the bottom-right corner.
1.2 Right-click on the Televzr Light icon and select Exit.
1.3 Right-click on the Taskbar and select Task Manager.
1.4 Successively select the Televzr Light processes to end.
2. Open the list of currently installed programs (Programs and Features).
2.1 Click the Start button.
2.2 Enter “Control Panel” in the search box
(Or right-click the Start button, and select Control Panel).
2.3 Click the Uninstall a program link under Programs.
3. Remove Televzr Light by activating its built-in uninstaller.
3.1 In the list you will see all the programs you’re having in the system.
3.2 Find and double-click Televzr Light to start the removal.
4. Proceed with the removal and provide the confirmation.
4.1 Click the Continue button to proceed.
4.2 Uncheck the items that you don’t want to keep.
4.3 Wait until the uninstall wizard finishes its job.
4.4 Click Yes to restart the computer right away (Or click No to restart it later).
5. Open the Registry Editor.
5.1 You can see there is a Search box on the taskbar on the time if you’re using Windows 10, otherwise click Start to use the Search box there.
5.2 Type “regedit” in the box.
5.3 Select regedit from the results to open the Registry Editor.
6. Find and delete the registry entries (leftovers) of Televzr Light.
Note: doing this will remove all the entries related to the publisher’s programs, so first you need to be sure you have performed the above steps to uninstall the bundled programs and there’s no other related software installed.
You can choose to back up the registry in case of any mistaken deletion: On the navigator click File > Export…, type a name and save the copy to a location.
To check for other possible leftovers:
6.1 on the navigator click Edit.
6.2 Click Find…
6.3 Enter “Televzr” in the search box to look for other possible remaining files to delete.
7. Reboot your computer to take effect.
If you haven’t restart the computer yet, you can do it now. Then you can go to the System Tray, Start menu, Control Panel, etc. to check whether the program has been completely uninstalled. By the way, it’s not that hard to keep your system safe, just pay a little more attention when you download/install something, visit a link or open an email, etc.
- Completely Uninstall Angry Birds without Troubles
- Easy Solutions – How to Completely, Quickly Remove Dissenter?
- Remove Sleeping Dogs Pack on Your PC – Easy Tutorials
- How to Uninstall RocketDock in Windows? – Effective Guide
- Easy Ways to Remove DriverToolkit on Windows PC
- Completely Remove Intel(R) Wireless Bluetooth(R) in Windows
- Easy Ways to Remove Autodesk Maya 2020 on Windows PC
- How to Properly Uninstall Clean Master in Windows?
- Take Correct Steps to Safely, Effectively Remove MorphVOX Pro
- How to Completely Uninstall ACAD Private in Windows 10?