- Acer Software
- Adobe Software
- Antivirus Program
- ASUS Software
- Business Software
- Dell programs
- Desktop Publishing Software
- Educational Software
- Encryption Software
- Graphic Design Software
- Hewlett-Packard Programs
- Home Software
- How To
- HP Software
- Intel Bloatware
- Intel Software
- Internet Software
- Lenovo Software
- Maintenance & Optimization
- Media Players
- Microsoft Software
- MP3 & Audio Software
- Networking Software
- Office Suites
- Online Storage & Data Backup
- Operating Systems & Updates
- Other Browser Add-ons & Plugins
- Password Managers
- Productivity Software
- Security Software
- Utilities & Operating Systems
- Video Editing Software
- Video Software
- Weather Software
- Webcam Software
- Windows Removal
How to Remove Windows TubeMate More Easily? – Windows Guides
- Video Software
- 08 Nov 2019
You’re going to learn how to correctly remove Windows TubeMate on this page. If you think this is useful, share it with your friends who are also stuck in this removal.
Windows TubeMate is a utility for you to download and convert videos from YouTube, Instagram, Facebook, Dailymotion, and other video websites. It features a multi-thread acceleration engine that can increase your download speeds. It can download UHD 8K, 5K, 4K, QHD 2K, HD 1080p, 720p, and 3D videos from YouTube. If you failed to remove Windows TubeMate, the reason could be that you didn’t do every step right.
Now you can refer to the following guides for the proper uninstall steps.
Step by Step to Manually Remove Windows TubeMate
This one is currently the most common version, accounted for over 75% in all installations. During the installation process, it adds registry entries for the current user account of the computer, so that each time Windows loads (the schedule varies depending on the program version), the program runs automatically. Knowing this may help you understand and better perform the steps to remove Windows TubeMate.
1. Completely shut down the program to ensure a smooth removal.
Check the System Tray in the bttom-right corner of your screen, if you see the icon of Windows TubeMate, right-click on it and select Exit/Quit/Close/Shut Down.
Then right-click on the Taskbar and select Task Manager to check whether there is any related processes that are running in the background. If there is, select it and click End task.
2. Open the Programs and Features.
In the bottom-left corner of your screen, right-click the Start button, and select Programs and Features. Then you will be brought to the list of currently installed programs.
3. Activate the removal.
In the list, locate Windows TubeMate and double click it to start the removal. Just follow the prompts to proceed, and it will automatically finish the removal within a few minutes. But you’re not done just yet.
4. Its registry keys are still staying on your system, you need to manually hunt them down.
Windows 8: Press and hold the Windows key + C on your keyboard, and you will see the charms bar on the right. Select Search, type “regedit” in the box and select it to open the Registry Editor.
Windows 10: In the bottom-left corner of your screen, you can see a search box on the taskbar. Enter “regedit” to open the Registry Editor.
5. Delete the remaining files (registry entries) from the system.
In the Registry Editor, delete these two folders:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER/Software/TubeMate Software
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE/SOFTWARE/TubeMate Software
Then click Edit > Find…, and enter “Windows TubeMate” to check if there are any other remaining files to delete.
6. Restart your computer to take effect.
Method Three: How Do I Easily Remove Windows TubeMate
With this tool, only three steps to fulfill the task. After that, you can check if there is any other program you want to uninstall, then use it again.
1. Download, install and launch Bloatware Uninstaller from your desktop.
2. Select Windows TubeMate in the list, and click Run Analysis in the lower right corner. It will take just a few seconds.
3. Wait for it to finish scanning all the files, and click Complete Uninstall in the lower right corner to delete the files listed.
4. Follow the prompts to move on, click Scan Leftovers, and click Delete Leftovers in the lower right corner to delete the leftovers listed.
5. Click Back to step1 to check the currently installed programs, see if Windows TubeMate has been removed. For any question you don’t want to ask or problem you encounter, reach their customer service for immediate assistance.
Then you can go back to Step 1 and check whether the removal is successful. Play this video to know the whole process within one minute:
All the above guides are safe to take. Hopefully they can be fully understood. Your message is welcome for further discussion towards this subject. You can search the name of another unwanted program on the forums to find its removal solutions. System maintenance could be easier than you think as long as you’d like to spend a little time on learning
If you need to reinstall Windows TubeMate, download it from its official site http://www.tubematesoftware.com/ to avoid possible malicious traits.
- Take Correct Steps to Remove WinHttrack Website Copier
- Remove AutoCAD 2021 from Windows PC – Removal Guides
- Easy Ways to Remove FaceOnBody on Windows PC
- Uninstall Netcut Version 3.0.119 – Specific Removal Tutorials
- Remove vMix – Windows Removal Tutorials for Newbies
- How You Can Easily Uninstall Foxit Reader in Windows
- Remove Your Uninstaller! 7 in Windows – Specific Steps to Follow
- How to Remove Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2010?
- How to Remove Driver Genius Professional Edition in Windows?
- Instruction to Remove Autodesk 3ds Max 2020 – Tutorials