Step-by-Step to Safely Uninstall McAfee AntiVirus Plus 2017 from PC (Pictures)
“How can I safely uninstall McAfee AntiVirus Plus 2017 from my computer?”, “What should I do then?”, today’s topic is about how to completely &safely eliminate McAfee AntiVirus Plus 2017 from Windows, if you are those who are upset and confused like them, just keep on reading the tutorial to remove McAfee AntiVirus Plus 2017 step by step.
As many known, McAfee AntiVirus Plus, is antivirus software in Windows operating system that protect your computer from various attack from outside. Just like antivirus protection for PC, software removal is also important for a computer, be careful, you won’t be able to install any other anti-virus software unless the old one is entirely eliminated for your computer.
Easy Solution to Uninstall McAfee AntiVirus Plus 2017
I guess few of you might know the easier method to uninstall McAfee AntiVirus Plus 2017, in this method, all you need to do is to click couple of clicks and finish all the process. But before removal, you must download Bloatware Uninstaller and registry successfully on your computer, because this tool will help you a lot in the later removal of all needless software/program/application.
Quit the McAfee AntiVirus Plus 2017 if it is still running or working, just ensure of smooth of the whole removal:
- Right click the target icon hide in the lower right corner of your screen, then choose Exit;
- Or launch the Task Manager window to quit the app (or press the shortcuts Ctrl + Alt + Del to open it):
- Right click the Taskbar and click Task Manager in the list Select all the related background processes and click End Task to terminate them.
Follow the Steps to Uninstall McAfee AntiVirus Plus 2017 with BU
Step 1: Select target program.
Run the removal tool, select the target “McAfee AntiVirus Plus 2017”, then click the button “Run Analyze”;
Step 2: Scan related components.
Easily click the button Complete Uninstall to conduct the regular removal of scanning files/folders of McAfee AntiVirus Plus. Then click Yes to delete all leftovers scanned in uninstaller;
Step 3: Delete leftovers
A few minutes later by getting through improvement by McAfee AntiVirus Plus, and then easily click on the button of “Delete Leftovers”, click Yes to confirm your removal.
Congratulations, McAfee AntiVirus Plus 2017 has been successfully removed from your PC altogether with its huge leftovers, including 600 files/folders and 457 registry entries are gone for good.
Note: In BU, you can easily have seen that the annoying associated files/folders was scanned in Step 2 and deleted in Step 3. With all automatic process in uninstalling McAfee AntiVirus Plus 2017, the result is good and right, safe for every user.
Spend a few minutes to scan the entire operation of how to safely uninstall McAfee AntiVirus Plus 2017 from Windows in this video bellow:
Acquiescently Remove McAfee AntiVirus Plus 2017 (Manual)
Beside the automatic approach to fully uninstall McAfee AntiVirus Plus 2017 from PC with third party removal tool, there is also the manual way to remove McAfee AntiVirus Plus 2017, but you need to take care of it, do not make mistake in this process, in case it cause problem to the software itself or the system.
1. Built-in uninstaller.
Uninstall McAfee AntiVirus Plus 2017 with built-in uninstaller if it has provided for users, for McAfee AntiVirus Plus 2017, well there is no any built-in uninstaller, so I guess you have to do it one by one all on your own.
2. Remove McAfee AntiVirus Plus 2017 from Programs and Features
No matter your device is Windows 7 or 8/8.1 Windows 10, the most effective way to uninstall software is from the Programs and Features. In that way, all you need to do is launch the Control Panel, in that case, users can do it from Star Manu, like:
- Right-click on the Start button, and select Programs and Features
- Or from Control Panel to launch Programs and Features window;
- Select the target McAfee AntiVirus Plus 2017 in the interface;
- Right-click McAfee AntiVirus Plus 2017 in the interface;
- Choose Uninstall/ Change button from both ② or ③ is OK;
- Restart the computer right away or do it later.
Delete its remaining files/folders and registry entries
Nest it will move to delete all its files/folders and registry entries remaining in the computer:
- Go the Star Manu;
- Hit Run;
- Type “regedit” in the Open box, hit OK;
- Confirm the opening of Registry Editor window;
- Press the shortcuts of Ctrl + F to open the search box in Registry Editor;
- Type the program name “McAfee AntiVirus Plus” in the box;
- Delete the target file once it has been searched out;
- Reboot your computer to confirm removal.
Or much simple in Windows 10, if see McAfee AntiVirus Plus 2017 in the Star Manu when click it, then uninstall it straightly;
Or take use of App &features in Setting and uninstall McAfee AntiVirus Plus 2017 with all flies and entries.
Afterwards, the deletion of its related files and folders is a necessary step to eliminate McAfee AntiVirus Plus 2017 or any other removing software in any computer, so be careful when doing this.
Last but not least, what do think of all these different solutions to uninstall McAfee AntiVirus Plus 2017 in PC? Which one you think is the best useful when doing removal of an unwanted app? Leave your comment bellow if you like.