- Acer Software
- Adobe Software
- Antivirus Program
- ASUS Software
- Business Software
- Dell programs
- Desktop Publishing Software
- Educational Software
- Encryption Software
- Graphic Design Software
- Hewlett-Packard Programs
- Home Software
- How To
- HP Software
- Intel Bloatware
- Intel Software
- Internet Software
- Lenovo Software
- Maintenance & Optimization
- Media Players
- Microsoft Software
- MP3 & Audio Software
- Networking Software
- Office Suites
- Online Storage & Data Backup
- Operating Systems & Updates
- Other Browser Add-ons & Plugins
- Password Managers
- Productivity Software
- Security Software
- Utilities & Operating Systems
- Video Editing Software
- Video Software
- Weather Software
- Webcam Software
- Windows Removal
How to Uninstall CorelDRAW Graphics Suite 2020 in Windows 7/8/10?
- How To
- 20 Nov 2020
Seeking solutions to uninstall CorelDRAW Graphics Suite 2020 from your PC? Then browse this page, you will find useful information to read.
CorelDRAW Graphics Suite 2020 provides all the professional vector illustration, layout, photo editing and typography tools you may need to create and complete design projects from virtually to device. It helps you collaborate with clients and colleagues to gather feedback from many reviewers, and delivers exceptional results in relatively short time with its tool for types of output.
To uninstall this program, refer to the following content.
How to Use Bloatware Uninstaller to Uninstall CorelDRAW Graphics Suite 2020?
Step 1. Download, install and launch Bloatware Uninstaller from your desktop.
Step 2. Select CorelDRAW Graphics Suite 2020 in the list, and click Run Analysis in the lower right corner. It will take just a few seconds.
Step 3. Wait for it to finish scanning all the files, and click Complete Uninstall in the lower right corner to delete the files listed.
Step 4. Follow the prompts to move on, click Scan Leftovers, and click Delete Leftovers in the lower right corner to delete the leftovers listed.
Step 5. Click Back to step1 to check the currently installed programs, see if CorelDRAW Graphics Suite 2020 has been removed. For any question you don’t want to ask or problem you encounter, reach their customer service for immediate assistance.
Here is an example video:
Regular Steps to Uninstall CorelDRAW Graphics Suite 2020 in Windows
1. Log in your system with an administrator account (in most of the case, the one you have been using), so that you will be able to go through all the steps, which are considered to be the actions of making changes in Windows. Otherwise you may need to provide the password when trying to uninstall CorelDRAW Graphics Suite 2020.
But if you are using the same account all the time, don’t bother to understand what I just said, and go to the next.
2. Quit CorelDRAW Graphics Suite 2020 if it is running, and end all the related processes in the background via Task Manager.
Press and hold Ctrl + Alt + Del on your keyboard to open Task Manager > Make sure the program isn’t running by checking the Applications tab, then go to the Processes tab, and end the related ones. They probably have similar names.
3. Uninstall CorelDRAW Graphics Suite 2020 through the Programs list.
Windows 7: Click on Start button in the bottom left corner (or simply hit the Windows key on your keyboard), move your mouse pointer to the Control Panel and then click on it. > Select Uninstall a program under the Programs section. (If you’re a user of Windows XP, click on Add or Remove Programs.)
Windows 8: Right-click on Start button in the lower-left corner, and click on Control Panel > Select Uninstall a program under the Programs section.
Windows 10: Open the Start menu > Click Settings > Click System on the Settings menu > Select Apps & features from the left pane, then a list of all installed apps appears in the right pane.
Follow the on-screen instructions to finish the process.
4. Delete the vestiges from Registry Editor to uninstall CorelDRAW Graphics Suite 2020.
If you’ve never done this before, not even for once, I suggest backing up your Registry before continuing. More troubles would be brought if anything is deleted by mistake. And it’s way too complicated to explain how to restore the data. So, just be careful.
To open the Registry Editor:
Windows 7: Click on Start button (or simply click the Windows key on your keyboard), type “regedit” in the box and press Enter key.
Windows 8: Just like how you opened Control Panel > Hover your mouse pointer to the bottom right corner until you see the charms bar pops up from the right side, type “regedit” in the search box, and click the Enter key on your keyboard.
Windows 10: Executing “regedit” from any command-line area (just like how you do it on Windows 8).
Then the Registry Editor will be presented with a new window > On the navigator, click Edit, then Find… > Enter “CorelDRAW Graphics Suite 2020” to search its leftovers > Once found, right-click or tab-and-hold it and select Delete > You’ll be asked to confirm the key or value deletion request, tap or click Yes to completely uninstall CorelDRAW Graphics Suite 2020.
5. Restart your computer.
The kind of that benefits from a value or key removal is usually the kind of thing that requires a PC restart to take effect.
By now You have come a long way to uninstall CorelDRAW Graphics Suite 2020. To me, they are pretty much the same thing in different versions of Windows. So when I switch between them, I won’t be confused. Do you? Well, there is actually another way that applies to all the popular Windows operating systems. Find out the way under the next subtitle.
- How to Remove Autodesk Material Library 2021 in Windows OS?
- How to Uninstall CorelDRAW Graphics Suite 2020 in Windows 7/8/10?
- How to Properly Remove AnyDesk in Windows? – Effective Guide
- How You Can Easily Uninstall Battle.net in Windows
- Get Some Help to Remove MAXtoA for 3ds Max in Windows
- How You Can Uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service in Windows
- Follow Tutorials to Uninstall Yandex in Windows
- Instruction to Uninstall Beehive Wallpaper – Tutorials for All Users
- How Do I Effectively Remove Quick Driver Updater?
- Uninstall Adobe Flash Player 32 PPAPI without Troubles