- Acer Software
- Adobe Software
- Antivirus Program
- ASUS Software
- Business Software
- Dell programs
- Desktop Publishing Software
- Encryption Software
- Graphic Design Software
- Hewlett-Packard Programs
- Home Software
- HP Software
- Intel Bloatware
- Intel Software
- Internet Software
- Lenovo Software
- Maintenance & Optimization
- Media Players
- Microsoft Software
- MP3 & Audio Software
- Networking Software
- Office Suites
- Online Storage & Data Backup
- Operating Systems & Updates
- Other Browser Add-ons & Plugins
- Password Managers
- Productivity Software
- Security Software
- Utilities & Operating Systems
- Video Editing Software
- Video Software
- Weather Software
- Webcam Software
- Windows Removal
How to Safely Uninstall Energy Star from PC without Hurting Other Programs?
- Internet Software
- 03 Aug 2018
“If I uninstall Energy Star will it affect my PC? Can I uninstall it without hurting any other programs?” if you are wondering how to safely uninstall Energy Star from PC without hurting other programs, this page will offer the complete solution to do that without causing any trouble.
From energystar.gov: Energy Star is a U.S. Environmental Protection Agency voluntary program that helps businesses and individuals save money and protect our climate through superior energy efficiency. Now, some users might have problem to remove Energy Star from computer, you can read this page to learn more tips & steps to fully get rid of Energy Star.
Usually, people would like to uninstall Energy Star because of these reasons:
- Energy Star is running and cannot be uninstalled.
- An error has occurred. Please contact the program vendor Energy Star.
- Windows uninstaller cannot uninstall Energy Star.
- Energy Star required updated before removal.
- Still find some components of Energy Star leaving in computer.
And they have these problems when try to uninstall:
- Energy Star r does not appear in the program list of Add/Remove Programs
- The uninstaller of Energy Star cannot completely remove all associated files
- There is some software that is not compatible with Energy Star
- There are many remnants left in the registry and hard drive
- The .dll, .sys or other files shared with other software are deleted
- The unins000.ex or uninstall.ex missed in the installation
Advanced Tool to Uninstall Energy Star from PC
In order to better resolve those problem form happening, we deeply recommend you to choose a third party removal tool to completely uninstall Energy Star with 100% safety.
Bloatware remover is a quite safe software on PC that makes it easy to uninstall any unwanted applications, easy, quick and safe, Bloatware supports for Windows XP/Windows Vista/Windows 7/Windows 8.1/Windows 10 (32bit&64bit), why not just download one in your computer and try new fast removal tour now!
Preparation before uninstalling…
- Please ensure that you have logged on your PC as an administrator.
- Press Ctrl + Alt + Delete button to enable Windows Task Manager, for the purpose of disabling running components of Energy Star
- Select all the targets process that relates to Energy Star, click End Task to close.
Next, Follow the BU instruction to run removal:
Step 1. Select Target Program
- Launch Bloatware Uninstaller, then select Energy Star on the interface and click on Run Analysis to proceed.
Step 2. Scan for Program Components
- Click on Complete Uninstall after all the components are scanned out;
- Click Next, and then Remove in the pop-up dialog and follow the prompts to complete the removal until it Finish;
- Click on Scan Leftovers to conduct a full scan for the program leftover.
Step 3. Perform Complete Uninstall
- Click on Delete Leftovers and then Yes in the pop-up confirmation dialog;
- After all the leftovers have been removed completely, click OK to end the process;
- Back to Step 1, you will find Energy Star is gone, as well all the leftovers;
You might see the Energy Star is so easy to remove form computer, and the most annoying part—the leftovers of Energy Star, which have been completely removed in Step 3, so you don’t need to worry about the safety and clean, this tool will do it perfect.
A user who said this after trying Bloatware:
“After hunting around more today I still could not find any specific info as to what this software actually does. This morning I even posted the question on the HP Support Forum and have had zero replies and that is the HP Support Forum so I am inclined to think that it doesn’t do much if anything.
The uninstall with Bloatware Uninstaller was too quick for it to be much of a program and I have not seen any changes or a hint of a problem.”
More features about Bloatware Uninstaller
Available for all installed programs
Users can choose to uninstall any program installed on their PC, which analysis in Step 1, some applications would hide behind you, but they are not missed by Bloatware Uninstaller. Usually it will be seen in the interface no matter what you have installed.
The unwanted application can be removed quickly with a few of clicks, including “Run analysis”, “Complete Uninstall” important buttons. Only in a few seconds it will delete the target usually within a minute, you won’t have to find the remaining or target by manual, in that way, Bloatware Uninstaller saves more time and energy for you.
Standard and leftovers removal ensure the complete uninstallation of the program. Like we mentioned above, BU deletes the remaining in Step 2 in quite short time, but not like manual way that you have to do it yourself with risk and danger.
Any removing problem can be supported by our professional technicians, and any problem to uninstall Energy Star please to leave a massage down below.
- Easiy, Fast Solution to Remove Active KillDisk
- Solutions to Uninstall VeryUtils Video Cutter in Windows
- Steps to Uninstall Firefox from Windows – Mozilla Firefox Removal Guides
- Get Some Help to Easily Remove Alternate Quick Audio Converter
- A Few Steps to Efficiently, Fully Remove Vivaldi on Your PC
- Remove Phone Transfer by Performing Correctly Steps
- Remove YouDubber without Troubles – Effective Guides
- How can Uninstall YTD Video Downloader Well from PC
- Specific Steps to Completely Remove Ant Download Manager
- Guides to Uninstall Free YouTube Downloader from Computer