- Acer Software
- Adobe Software
- Antivirus Program
- ASUS Software
- Business Software
- Dell programs
- Desktop Publishing Software
- Educational Software
- Encryption Software
- Graphic Design Software
- Hewlett-Packard Programs
- Home Software
- How To
- HP Software
- Intel Bloatware
- Intel Software
- Internet Software
- Lenovo Software
- Maintenance & Optimization
- Media Players
- Microsoft Software
- MP3 & Audio Software
- Networking Software
- Office Suites
- Online Storage & Data Backup
- Operating Systems & Updates
- Other Browser Add-ons & Plugins
- Password Managers
- Productivity Software
- Security Software
- Utilities & Operating Systems
- Video Editing Software
- Video Software
- Weather Software
- Webcam Software
- Windows Removal
Can I remove HP Registration Service? Learn How to Uninstall HP Registration Service Instantly
- HP Software
- 30 Aug 2018
“I found HP Registration Service while going through the apps installed on my new HP PC, looking for bloatware I could remove. I suspect this app has something to do with either notifying HP of the birth-date of the PC and so the beginning (and end) of the warranty or a service app that allows other bloatware apps to run. Either way, I’d like to know if it’s required, if removing it will damage my PC or inviolate my warranty, or how can I completely uninstall HP Registration Service? Any help would be appreciated.”
HP Registration Service may store excess, temporary data on your computer that can take up valuable space. It may also store private data such as passwords or browsing history in the registry or on the file system. The easiest way to erase this data is by downloading Bloatware uninstaller, which is 100% free and about 1MB in size.
Common reasons you need to uninstall HP Registration Service
There are various reasons that make the people have to uninstall a certain program from their computers, some of those most common reasons are:
- The program has been corrupted and cannot be used
- The installed program often occupies too much system space which serious affect the computer
- system performance
- The programs shows incompatible with your computer system
- Want to replace the program with others with has the same properties
- Do not want to use the program anymore.
Therefore, you may familiar those errors:
- Text Capture Component – HP Registration Service Uninstall Registry Error
- Text Capture Component – HP Registration Service Uninstall Malware Error
- Text Capture Component – HP Registration Service Uninstall Windows Error
Uninstall HP Registration Service with Bloatware remover
To easily solve these problems, you need a third party remover to easily uninstall HP Registration Service, and Bloatware uninstaller precisely removes unwanted software ompletely & safely in simple instruction.
Before removal, End task (s) of HP Registration Service
- Launch the Windows Task Manager by pressing shortcuts Ctrl +Alt +Delete;
- Select all process related to HP Registration Service running in Manager, or any process relate to HP;
- Hit “End Task” to close them.
Follow the instruction step by step:
Step 1. First launch Bloatware on desktop, and select the HP Registration Service you want to remove in the installed programs list, and then hit the green button of Run Analysis to begin remove it;
Step 2. Just wait for a second to let BU analysis HP Registration Service, and then easily press Complete Uninstall button to continue;
Step 3. Follow the uninstall direction to complete the auto process. Wait for a while until the Scan Leftovers button lights up, then click on it. Then, click on “Delete Leftovers” button to completely uninstall HP Registration Service.
Uninstall HP Registration Service with Traditional Process
If you are not going to use automated process to uninstall HP Registration Service, then you must have to manually remove it step by step.
1. End task (s) of HP Registration Service;
2. Reboot your computer into Safe Mode;
3. Log in your computer system as administrator.
4. Click “Start” button, go to “Control Penal“, then select “Add/Remove Programs“;
5. Now you can see all software installed on your computer, scroll through the list and locate the program you want to remove.
6. Select HP Registration Service and click the “Uninstall / Change” button, click “YES” in the pop-up message box to start the uninstall process.
7. Restart your computer after auto process finish.
Continue to remove leftover registry & leftover files of HP Registration Service on computer
8. Delete leftover registry value:
Click Start-Run, type in regedit to activate registry editor, locate the below registry keys and values and delete them from the list.
- (HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\HP Registration Service) (HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\HP Registration Service)
- (HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\eg ui)
Or press Ctrl + F to negative Search box and type the key words HP Registration Service in the box, hit Find Next, delete the target item when it shows up.
Video Instruction – How to open registry editor and delete registry entries you want.
Warning: Do not alter any other registry settings. Registry settings control essential parts of the operating system and programs on your computer. Altering any other settings may cause your system to become inoperable. You’d better to back up the Registry Editor before you delete the HP Registration Service register.
9. Delete leftover files:
Click on the Start – Control Panel, and double click Folder Options, select “Show Hidden Files and Folders“, then locate the blew folders and delete them directly:
- (C:\Program Files\)
- (C:\Document and Settings\All Users\Application Data\)
- (C:\Documents and Settings\%USER%\Application Data\)
Download HP Registration Service Removal Tool
Conclusion: HP Registration Service is used to register the device from them, but that’s it. Once the registration is completed, there is no need to keep it installed on your PC. Also it’s considered to be bloatware by many users on Internet.
I deeply suggest use the advanced removal tool–Bloatware Uninstaller, which safely uninstall HP Registration Service and cleans it completely from your PC (deletes leftovers, registry entries, and obsolete files).
- Easily Uninstall iTunes – Windows Program Removal Guide
- Proper Steps to Completely Remove Ask Toolbar – PC User Guides
- How to Properly Remove Droid4X in Windows?
- How to Properly Remove IVONA 2 in Windows OS?
- How to Remove Lightworks – Guides for Windows Users
- Remove Counter Strike 1.6 – Windows Program Removal Guide
- Instruction to Remove NoxPlayer – Tutorials for All Users
- Completely Uninstall Angry Birds without Troubles
- Easy Solutions – How to Completely, Quickly Remove Dissenter?
- Remove Sleeping Dogs Pack on Your PC – Easy Tutorials