How to Uninstall Livedrive from Windows Thoroughly?
How many times do you actually come across this term ‘Uninstall Livedrive‘ or ‘remove Livedrive’? How much do you know about it? How can it be easy for you? Most importantly, have you already started uninstalling a program but don’t know how to succeed in a thorough cleaning of its leftover files? Don’t get overwhelmed with these questions as they point to the core of today’s topic – how to uninstall Livedrive from Windows. Let’s sum everything up in one line: The complete guide here can make the ‘Uninstall Livedrive’ from Windows easier, increase efficiency, and reduce efforts.
Livedrive is a cloud backup storage program that provides people with unlimited storage to backup and secure files. Livedrive offers people with three different plan including Backup, Pro Suite, and Briefcase, however the price differs according to the plan you choose. Livedrive also is a cross-platform program available for nearly all current devices, no matter what it is, Windows PC, Mac, tablet or mobile phone. Till now, there have been over millions of worldwide people have chosen to backup and secure their files through Livedrive. Anyone can easily restore the files back to their devices through Livedrive.
Livedrive supports both online backup and Briefcase. Online backup allows users to automatically backup their images, documents, and more other files automatically to the secure online storage. And the Briefcase means that you can access all your backup files instantly from anywhere. If some files are lost or attacked by security threats, you can download and restore the backed-up files easily. You won’t need to spend much time and power to get all your lost files come back.
Methods to Uninstall Livedrive on Your Windows PC
This guide focuses on providing you with hands-on methods of removing Livedrive on the Windows-based PCs. The first method will tell you how to use your own hands to remove a program, as well as how to delete the remnants. The second method will provide you a really fast and efficient solution to uninstall Livedrive or other programs thoroughly.
First Method: Remove Livedrive in the Manual Way
Gaining this practical and common-used method will be very helpful for you removing Livedrive from Widnows. And it will be a right step towards improving your knowledge of uninstalling a program in the Windows operating system. This manual method will utilize the Windows built-in uninstaller, pick up every step you need to do to uninstall Livedrive right now.
1. Close Livedrive completely from Windows Task Manager. Right-click the Start menu and click Task Manager from the pop-up menu options. In the Task Manager, select the Livedrive program and click Close or End Task.
2. Right-click the Start menu to open Programs and Features or Apps and Features.
3. You will look at the Uninstall or change a program window. Click or right-click the Livedrive program that you want to uninstall > click Uninstall.
- Refer to the screenshot if you are looking at the Apps and features window.
4. Click Yes to be sure that you want to remove the program right now. If you want to remove all settings and data, check the Yes option and click OK.
5. Follow the Livedrive install wizard to finish the steps of uninstalling Livedrive.
6. Next, you need to delete Livedrive leftover files. Press Windows + R keys together to open Run, Enter regegit in the open box and press Enter key.
7. Click Edit > click Find… Enter Livedrive > click Find Next. If there are some keys of Livedrive left, delete them. Finally, Restart your PC.
Second Method: Uninstall Livedrive in Bloatware Uninstaller Professionally
Bloatware Uninstaller will help you uninstall Livedrive through just a few of clicks. While this may be an oversimplification of this Livedrive uninstallation; but it does touch upon the perfect solution to completely remove an unwanted program. Bloatware Uninstaller can not merely uninstall all your unwanted programs from Windows-based computers, but also get rid of all vestiges in seconds. If you have been always confused about how to utilize a professional uninstaller software to remove any unwanted programs on your PC completely, then you can refer to the second method here.
1. Launch Bloatware Uninstaller > select the target Livedrive program > click Run Analysis.
2. Click Complete Uninstall > click Yes to make sure you really want to uninstall Livedrive from your PC.
3. Click Yes to make sure that you are willing to uninstall Livedrive on your device right now.
4. Check Yes option to be sure that you want to remove all settings and data. Click Scan Leftovers to start cleaning out all the left files, folders, and other components.
5. Click Delete Leftovers > click Yes to confirm that you are willing to delete all leftovers related with the Livedrive program.
6. All leftovers have been completely removed, click OK to quit Bloatware Uninstaller. And then Restart your computer.
Also: Refer to an easy video guide to uninstall Livedrive with Bloatware Uninstaller.
So if you are ready to uninstall Livedrive through the methods mentioned above, then make sure you completely clean out leftovers. Briefly, the Bloatware Uninstaller is a must for Windows users and this tool is a one-stop-shop for removing any Windows programs with ease. Please feel free to try this tool today if you are willing figure out how it makes uninstalling much easier.
- Online Storage & Data Backup
- 19 May 2021