Guides to Uninstall Microsoft OneNote Home and Student 2016
Encounter an error and need to uninstall Microsoft OneNote Home and Student 2016 now? Get the following methods to perform the removal on your PC without hassle.
Microsoft OneNote can gather users’ information and enable multi-user collaboration, people’s notes, drawings, screen clippings and audio commentaries can all be gathered and managed well by the program. Microsoft OneNote Home and Student 2016 is one of the version available in currently, and specially for the user at home and students.
Why people cannot remove it successfully?
- Microsoft OneNote is damaged on the computer
- Uninstalling process encounters an error and shutdown, and it may because of the system issue or program conflict
- Computer system encounters a problem and cannot perform the program removal completely
- Microsoft OneNote leave many files on the PC after removal, and cause the system does not allow users to reinstall it
It is for sure that there are not only these problems people may encounter when remove the program. However, if you can prepare the enough knowledge and methods to conduct the removal, you will be able to finish it more effectively.
Uninstall Microsoft OneNote Home and Student 2016 well with these guides
Take Windows’ removing feature
- Open Task Manager, and stop the associated process of Microsoft OneNote Home and Student 2016 on the panel
- Right-click on the Windows button to open Start menu
- Select Program and Feature (the first one), and you will access to the removing feature in Control Panel directly
- Choose Microsoft OneNote Home and Student 2016 on the list, and click on Uninstall
- Click on Uninstall button when the message ask whether you are ready to uninstall the program
- wait for a moment, and click Close when the uninstallation is done
- Close all windows and stops running programs, and restart the computer
- please navigate to the installed directory of Microsoft OneNote Home and Student 2016 make sure everything related to the program has been cleared well
- Click on Windows button, and type “regedit” in the box to open regedit/Registry Editor
- Expand those registry groups on the left pane, and delete those registry entries related to the Microsoft OneNote you can found
- After that, you will finish the app removal on the PC.
According to many people’s experiences, there are usually many problems obstruct users to complete the removal. So it is possible that you will unable to uninstall Microsoft OneNote Home and Student 2016 with this traditional way. In this situation, choosing a good uninstaller will be the better option to complete the app removal on PC.
Remove it with professional uninstaller app
Bloatware Uninstaller is an app removal utility available for Windows system, it is good at removing those big-size apps on the PC automatically, so the user can finish the program uninstallation with ease. To uninstall Microsoft OneNote Home and Student 2016 with the remover, you can finish the removal with the following steps and guides with ease:
- Select Microsoft OneNote Home and Student 2016, and click on Run Analysis
- Click on Complete Uninstall on the same place
- Click Uninstall to confirm the removal
- Follow the uninstall wizard to confirm and process the removal
- Click on Scan Leftovers, and Delete Leftovers to clean up all of remnants
- Click OK to finish the whole program removal.
Incomplete or corrupted Microsoft OneNote Home and Student 2016 usually cannot be found on the program list, either Windows’ Control Panel or the uninstaller. To fix this problem, you can try to re-install the program for a try, and then perform the removal again to totally get rid of this program and all traces from the PC.
- Home Software
- 17 Aug 2018