How Can I Uninstall Samsung Dex – Get Rid of Samsung Dex
“I would like to uninstall Samsung Dex and all its references from my computer. Even after removing both the program and its bundled one, they continue to show up on my screen. Would you please provide a method for complete removal, including perhaps registry keys I need to delete, if necessary?”
We saw that some users are in stress about trying to uninstall Samsung Dex. This page is exactly the chance you can learn to correctly get rid of it, and speed up your PC right after the cleaning.
How Users Usually Get Samsung Dex on Their PC
Since Samsung Dex is often bundled with other freeware, your PC might be slowed down after its installation. The installer would not disclose that another program will also be installed, and that’s how unwanted programs typically sneak into your system.
When installing something, you’re suggested paying close attention whether the installer has ticked the needless options for you, such as installing Samsung Dex. And it is always recommended to get resources from the official sites, which shall be safe and clean.
What if your PC has already infected, because there even weren’t any options for you to choose? Read on for the following content solutions to fully uninstall Samsung Dex.
How to Manually Uninstall Samsung Dex from Your PC
If you have been running Samsung Dex, your system may have associated certain files or file types with the program. You need to cancel these associations and eliminate any possible program leftovers from it to be sure that it doesn’t interfere with any of your PC’s other operations. Here is the complete instruction you can refer to:
1. First of all, make sure you’re logging on your Windows Operating System as the Administrator user.
2. Then Right click on the Start button in the bottom left and click Programs and Features on the list.
(Windows 8 user: also make sure you’re logging on your Windows Operating System as the Administrator user first. Hover your mouse point in the bottom right corner and the charms bar will show up. Type “control panel” in the search box and hit Enter on your keyboard.)
3. Now you should be looking at the list telling you what programs are installed on the system. Just scroll down to find Samsung Dex, and double-click it to activate its built-in uninstaller.
4. Press the Next button to proceed with the regular routine and wait for a few minutes until the Setup finishes performing your requested operation.
5. Click the Start button in the lower left, type “regedit” in the search box and press Enter key on your keyboard, then you see the Windows Registry Editor being displayed in a new window.
(Windows 8 user: Hover your mouse point in the bottom right corner and the charms bar will show up. Type “regedit” in the search box and hit Enter on your keyboard to open the Windows Registry Editor.)
6. Make sure you have performed the same step to uninstall the bundled programs, then successively locate these two folders and delete them to complete uninstall Samsung Dex:
Note: There is no going back after the mistaken deletion in registry, the only way to fix this is to reinstall the whole system. Therefore, do not delete any other keys that are not related to the unwanted programs, or you would experience program malfunction or system crash.
7. Reboot your PC and the job shall be done.
How About This Easy Tool to Uninstall Samsung Dex?
Sometimes Samsung Dex doesn’t come with an installer, so you might not find it on your list of installed programs and uninstall it from the “Add/Remove Programs” menu. If that’s the case, try this way:
1. Click on the green download button on this page to install Bloatware Uninstaller.
2. Run it > Select the Samsung Dex icon > press Run Analysis to completely scan all the related files > Tick all the items displayed > press Complete Uninstall.
3. It will tell “Please wait while it initializes the uninstall process”. After that, press Scan Leftovers > Tick all the items displayed > press Delete Leftovers to completely uninstall Samsung Dex.
4. Finally, click Back to step1 on the right to refresh the program list, and see if the removal works.
By now you have learned two effective methods to uninstall Samsung Dex. Try either of them on other potentially unwanted programs you wish to get rid of, and save/use the hard disk space for more important purposes. Computer is like a creature, it gets tired and runs slowly when it bears heavy burden. But if you regularly maintain your operating system, the performance can stay in good condition for a very long time, and you will surely have a great experience when working or playing games with your PC.
- How To
- 03 Dec 2020