- Acer Software
- Adobe Software
- Antivirus Program
- ASUS Software
- Business Software
- Dell programs
- Desktop Publishing Software
- Educational Software
- Encryption Software
- Graphic Design Software
- Hewlett-Packard Programs
- Home Software
- How To
- HP Software
- Intel Bloatware
- Intel Software
- Internet Software
- Lenovo Software
- Maintenance & Optimization
- Media Players
- Microsoft Software
- MP3 & Audio Software
- Networking Software
- Office Suites
- Online Storage & Data Backup
- Operating Systems & Updates
- Other Browser Add-ons & Plugins
- Password Managers
- Productivity Software
- Security Software
- Utilities & Operating Systems
- Video Editing Software
- Video Software
- Weather Software
- Webcam Software
- Windows Removal
Easy Guide—How to Uninstall Scratchboard 26.0?
Scratchboard is a great operating system but there are times when the users are annoyed and want to uninstall Scratchboard 26.0 from their computers. There are two ways that he can uninstall Scratchboard on PC with manual and automatic.
This page provides detailed instructions on how to completely uninstall Scratchboard for these questions：
- In need of uninstalling Scratch Board to fix some problems;
- Looking for an effective solution to completely uninstall it and thoroughly delete all of its files out of your PC;
- Trying time and time to successfully remove it;
Possible Error Caused by Incorrect Uninstall Methods
First, let’s take a look on what happened during removal of Scratchboard, which may make you fail on the tour:
- Scratchboard is not listed in Programs and Features.
- You do not have sufficient access to uninstall Scratchboard.
- A file required for this uninstallation to complete could not be run.
- An error has occurred. Not all of the files were successfully uninstalled.
- Another process that is using the file stops Scratchboard being uninstalled.
- Files and folders of Scratchboard can be found in the hard disk after the uninstallation.
And why people want to get rid of Scratchboard:
- Your computer system becomes slower.
- You cannot install some other programs on your PC.
- You keep receiving unwanted pop-up ads.
- Error messages appear on your computer.
- You cannot use some hardware devices.
Recommended Way to Uninstall Scratchboard 26.0
This Automatic Uninstaller will completely scan through the whole registry and hard drive and detect all files and components that belong to Scratchboard 26.0. With this Automatic Uninstaller, uninstalling a program completely can be as easy as ABC for you in the future. Follow the detailed instruction of BU to start completely & thoroughly uninstalling Scratchboard 26.0 now.
Step 1. End all processes that are related to Scratchboard
To completely remove Scratchboard from your OS X computer, first make sure it is not running.
- Launch the Windows Task Manager by pressing shortcuts Ctrl +Alt +Delete
- Select the target process of Scratchboard related process running in Manager >> Hit “End Task” to close it.
Step 2. The detailed instruction of advanced removal tool is right here:
1. First launch it and Select the target you want to remove in the installed programs list and then hit the green button of Run Analysis to begin remove it;
2. Just wait for a second to let BU analysis Scratchboard 26.0, and then easily press Complete Uninstall button to continue;
3. Follow the uninstall direction to complete the auto process, Wait for a while until the Scan Leftovers button lights up, then click on it. Then, click on “Delete Leftovers” button to completely uninstall Scratchboard 26.0.
The video tutorial is prepared for you to completely uninstall Scratchboard:
Manually Uninstall Scratchboard 26.0
In case you need the basic way to uninstall Scratchboard 26.0, we have also tested the manual approach for users, just follow the tutorial to run Windows uninstaller step by step:
Step 1. End all processes that are related to Scratchboard
- Hold Ctrl + Shift + Esc keys on the keyboard to open Task Manager.
- Then click on the related process and click End Process (in Windows 7, Vista) or End Task (in Windows 8) button.
Step 2. The detailed instruction of Windows uninstaller
Launch Control panel:
- Click the Start menu, then Programs and Features;
- Find Scratchboard 26.0 and select Uninstall, Click Yes to continue.
- Wait for the uninstall process to complete, then reboot your system.
Delete Registry keys:
- Click on the Start menu on the screen, negative Run. Type regedit in the box and hit OK;
- Then you will go to Registry Editor, delete the Registry keys related to Scratchboard 26.0;
- Or press Ctrl + F to negative Search box and type the key words Scratchboard in the box;
- Hit Find Next, delete the target item when it shows up.
Clean files in computer:
- Launch this PC of your computer;
- Search the key word Scratchboard in the search box over right top corner;
- Wait for a while until result come out;
- Right click on the target item to delete them;
- Reboot the computer later.
Remove the hidden folder
- Click on Start < File Explorer and click on the “View” tab at the top.
- Then click on “Options” on the right side of the screen and open it.
- Then, inside the open window, click on “View” tab enable the option “Show hidden files, folders, and drives”,
- click on “Apply” and “OK”.
- Then navigate to the hidden folder and Remove it.
- The second hidden folder contains user cache. It also must be removed. You will find it here:
Why fail in manual way?
Why always fail to uninstall software on Windows uninstaller, there is always a reason, too. Like we mentioned in the Possible Error Caused, you can’t even find Scratchboard 26.0 in the Control panel anymore, how can you even uninstall it? Other trouble might happen, is that sometimes you have tried for a long time but still cannot successfully get rid of it, what can you do?
So the much proper way to solve this problem is to use the third party tool to help easily uninstall Scratchboard, which can be easily done in Control panel. Very few examples happened in Bloatware uninstaller that you can’t remove a program, leave your advice below in the comment section, we’ll see you in nest time.
- Completely Uninstall Angry Birds without Troubles
- Easy Solutions – How to Completely, Quickly Remove Dissenter?
- Remove Sleeping Dogs Pack on Your PC – Easy Tutorials
- How to Uninstall RocketDock in Windows? – Effective Guide
- Easy Ways to Remove DriverToolkit on Windows PC
- Completely Remove Intel(R) Wireless Bluetooth(R) in Windows
- Easy Ways to Remove Autodesk Maya 2020 on Windows PC
- How to Properly Uninstall Clean Master in Windows?
- Take Correct Steps to Safely, Effectively Remove MorphVOX Pro
- How to Completely Uninstall ACAD Private in Windows 10?