- Acer Software
- Adobe Software
- Antivirus Program
- ASUS Software
- Business Software
- Dell programs
- Desktop Publishing Software
- Educational Software
- Encryption Software
- Graphic Design Software
- Hewlett-Packard Programs
- Home Software
- How To
- HP Software
- Intel Bloatware
- Intel Software
- Internet Software
- Lenovo Software
- Maintenance & Optimization
- Media Players
- Microsoft Software
- MP3 & Audio Software
- Networking Software
- Office Suites
- Online Storage & Data Backup
- Operating Systems & Updates
- Other Browser Add-ons & Plugins
- Password Managers
- Productivity Software
- Security Software
- Utilities & Operating Systems
- Video Editing Software
- Video Software
- Weather Software
- Webcam Software
- Windows Removal
Follow Tutorials to Uninstall Yandex in Windows
- How To
- 06 Nov 2020
We’ve learned that many users are seeking solutions to completely uninstall Yandex, so we’re hereby providing some helpful information for people in need.
Yandex is an easy-to-use internet browser that provides plenty of space for viewing webpages and a minimalist allows you to focus on more important things. If you don’t need this browser, you might as well refer to our guide here and clean it out.
Yandex is free to download and use, and it comes with many features making it quite easy for you to edit videos created using GoPro. Its setup process is somehow notoriously slow, and users who have never used program of this kind before may have some trouble getting to grips with it at the first beginning.
Uninstall Yandex with an Effective Tool
Using Bloatware Uninstaller will save you a lot of time, better ensuring a complete removal for the program you wish to remove.
Here are video demonstration & specific procedures of how to remove Yandex:
1. Download, install and launch Bloatware Uninstaller from your desktop.
2. Select Yandex in the list, and click Run Analysis in the lower right corner. It will take just a few seconds.
3. Wait for it to finish scanning all the files, and click Complete Uninstall in the lower right corner to delete the files listed.
4. Follow the prompts to move on, click Scan Leftovers, and click Delete Leftovers in the lower right corner to delete the leftovers listed.
5. Click Back to step1 to check the currently installed programs, see if Yandex has been removed. For any question you don’t want to ask or problem you encounter, reach their customer service for immediate assistance.
You can perform the same steps to remove other unwanted programs on your PC. I do hope this recommendation can be a better removal solution to you anytime. For users how are interested in learning the manual removal process, we have also prepared the following content.
How to Uninstall Yandex Step by Step?
1. Exit the Yandex program.
Most programs will automatically close or ask you to shut them down during the removal, while a few will not. To ensure a complete, smooth removal, better shut down the program as well as the related possesses that are running in the background before activating its built-in uninstaller. You can do this through the System Tray and Task Manager.
2. Locate Yandex in the Programs list.
Windows 8: Click on the Start button, click the Down arrow, find Yandex in the Apps list, right-click on it and select Uninstall at the bottom.
Windows 10: Right-click on the Start button, select Programs and Features, and locate Yandex in the list.
3. Uninstall Yandex via the Programs List.
Now you should be looking at the Program List, which tells you what programs are installed on your PC, the names of them and their publishers, when they’re installed, and how much disk space they’re taking. Double-click Yandex to activate its built-in uninstaller.
4. Follow the instruction to proceed and confirm the removal.
Once its built-in uninstaller pops up, click Remove to provide confirmation.
And when you’re prompted with options whether to save the “Quarantined files, Wallets, and File vaults” – keep them checked to save them, or uncheck them if you don’t need to reinstall this program.
Wait until the uninstaller finishes its job, and move on to the next steps to search for the related lingering files. If you’re prompted to restart, do it right away or later, no big deal.
5. Uninstall Yandex via the Registry Editor. (You can perform this step ONCE there’s no other related products installed on your PC).
During installation the program registers itself in the system, that’s why you can find their entries in the Registry, it also explains why sometimes you can’t run a program by simply coping the folder from somewhere else. This step is to delete the entries of Yandex. But you should know that using the Registry Editor incorrectly can cuase serious issues and may result in an inoperable operating system. So don’t delete anything wrong.
Windows 8: Press and hold the Windows key + C to open the Charms, select Search, type “regedit” in the field, and click the result to open the Registry Editor. Then check for the following folders with the left column explorer, if found, right-click on the them and select Delete to completely uninstall Yandex.
Windows 10: Execute “regedit” in the search input field on the taskbar to open the Registry Editor. Then check for the following folders with the left column explorer, if found, right-click on the them and select Delete to completely uninstall Yandex:
6. Restart the computer.
During the installation and removal of Yandex, the program will register or unregister the usage of one or more .dll files. And when you choose to reboot your computer after uninstalling a program, Windows will close the program and delete any file that is no longer assigned to a program to clean up the computer. Not every program’s removal requires a restart, but I think it’s the best to follow the general idea.
- How to Remove Autodesk Material Library 2021 in Windows OS?
- How to Uninstall CorelDRAW Graphics Suite 2020 in Windows 7/8/10?
- How to Properly Remove AnyDesk in Windows? – Effective Guide
- How You Can Easily Uninstall Battle.net in Windows
- Get Some Help to Remove MAXtoA for 3ds Max in Windows
- How You Can Uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service in Windows
- Follow Tutorials to Uninstall Yandex in Windows
- Instruction to Uninstall Beehive Wallpaper – Tutorials for All Users
- How Do I Effectively Remove Quick Driver Updater?
- Uninstall Adobe Flash Player 32 PPAPI without Troubles