Daphne Guns asked a question in Facebook about how to remove KOPLAYER Pro from a Windows PC:
How do I uninstall KOPLAYER Pro from my PC. I tried to go to control panel and “uninstall” it from my programs and it will not uninstall. I answer the questions and nothing happens. Please help. I was trying to download Showbox but it shows google play error. Want this gone please.
Learn more Review details of KOPLAYER Pro from software website:
KOPLAYER Pro is a free Android emulator which allows you to install and enjoy on your PC games and apps originally developed for Android smart phones and tablets, but without the limitations imposed by the architecture of those devices.
The program’s built-in Google Play Store allows you to find and download any Android app that’s available via your mobile phone and tablet, but with all the extra advantages of a full keyboard, a large screen, and your computer’s x86 architecture.
Knowing what KOPLAYER Pro it is not enough, you should learn about the proper uninstall instruction to completely get rid of it. Check this tutorial to learn more useful steps &tips now. Usually, there are two ways to remove KOPLAYER Pro include both manual and automatic in Windows PC, try to use one of them to get rid of the trouble.
In order to remove KOPLAYER Pro please following these steps:
1) Launch the Task Manager by pressing Ctrl +Alt +Delete, shut down all the process of KOPLAYER Pro in the list;
2) Open the Start Menu.
3) Click on ‘Control panel‘ and choose ‘Add or remove programs’/ ‘Programs and features’
4) From the list of programs, select KOPLAYER, choose ‘Uninstall‘ and follow the instructions.
5) Click “Continue” and “Yes” to run the removal performance;
6) Until all the processes done, then reboot your computer to take effect.
After the process is complete, KOPLAYER will be deleted from your computer.
A unins000.exe application hides in the software installed location in PC, all you have to do is to find it out and negative it to conduct the removal process to remove KOPLAYER Pro from computer.
Follow these steps to negative unins000.exe:
1) Open KOPLAYER Pro’s installation directory.
2) Find a program named “unins000.exe“.
3) Double click it and follow the instructions to uninstall KOPLAYER Pro;
4) Click “Continue” and “Yes” to run the removal performance
5) Until all the processes done
The next step you need to operate is to delete all the registry files of KOPLAYER Pro in Registry Editor.
1) Press the shortcuts of Windows key +R to negative Run dialog, input “regedit” to negative the Registry Editor.
2) Press Ctrl +F to launch the search box.
3) Type the key word KOPLAYER Pro to search all registry files;
4) Right click to delete them once they appeared;
5) Until all of five folders have been cleaned up;
Last but not the least, you can delete all the traces related to KOPLAYER Pro deeply hidden in your PC by the following steps:
1) Launch This PC;
2) In the search box, type the key word KOPLAYER Pro to search anything related to this target;
3) Delete them once thy appeared;
4) Finish the cleaning in PC;
5) Reboot the computer.
If this contains too much steps to remove KOPLAYER Pro from PC, then you can try the automated tool to help uninstall KOPLAYER Pro in a short time with couple of clicks:
1) Download the Bloatware Uninstaller from the green button above;
2) After successfully registered it, launch it;
3) Find & select KOPLAYER Pro version icon in the installed programs list of Step 1, and click the tool Run Analysis;
4) Click Complete Uninstall, it will take a few seconds to scan all the related files/folders and registry entries of KOPLAYER Pro;
5) Wait a few seconds to run over the removal process, click the “Continue” and “Yes” to run the removal performance, after finish the process, click Scan Leftovers;
6) Hit Delete Leftovers to fully remove KOPLAYER Pro.
7) Click Back to Step 1 to check whether KOPLAYER Pro is gone or not, then close BU to take effect.
You might have a general overall look on how can this tool works to completely remove KOPLAYER Pro in this video tutorial:
Overall, which one will choose to remove KOPLAYER Pro on your computer? Have any problem to uninstall anything in Windows then leave a message to us in the bellow comment box.