- Acer Software
- Adobe Software
- Antivirus Program
- ASUS Software
- Business Software
- Dell programs
- Desktop Publishing Software
- Educational Software
- Encryption Software
- Graphic Design Software
- Hewlett-Packard Programs
- Home Software
- HP Software
- Intel Bloatware
- Intel Software
- Internet Software
- Lenovo Software
- Maintenance & Optimization
- Media Players
- Microsoft Software
- MP3 & Audio Software
- Networking Software
- Office Suites
- Online Storage & Data Backup
- Operating Systems & Updates
- Other Browser Add-ons & Plugins
- Password Managers
- Productivity Software
- Security Software
- Utilities & Operating Systems
- Video Editing Software
- Video Software
- Weather Software
- Webcam Software
- Windows Removal
Correct Steps to Completely Remove Scribus 1.4.5, Uninstall Instruction
Does uninstall Scribus brings some problems to you? Are you in need of removing Scribus 1.4.5 to fix some problems? Are you looking for an effective solution to completely uninstall it and thoroughly delete all of its files out of your PC? No worry! This page provides detailed instructions on how to completely remove Scribus 1.4.5.
Some uses have concerned about Scribus 1.4.5 unisntallation in Windows like John:
I recently download Scribus to my pc to check it out. For some reason I am now unable to remove the file from my PC, each time I delete the file it returns when I open my browser.
Any suggestion to completely remove Scribus?
From its website: Scribus is a desktop publishing application based on the free Qt toolkit. It has a number of page layout features and competes with leading commercial applications such as Adobe PageMaker, PagePlus, QuarkXPress or Adobe InDesign. Scribus is designed for layout, typesetting and to prepare files for professional quality image setting equipment. It can also create animated and interactive PDF presentations and forms. Example uses include writing small newspapers, brochures, newsletters, posters and books.
Maintainer: Ubuntu Developers <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Home page: https://www.scribus.net/
Description: Open Source Desktop Page Layout – stable branch
Close Scribus 1.4.5 related process
First thing you need to do is to shut down everything of Scribus 1.4.5 from computer, because you don’t want to receive the message of “uninstall fail due to the app running at background” something like that. There are two ways to quit Scribus 1.4.5, follow the guides to do now:
1. Right click on the program icon in the system tray, select Exit. Then the program will ask for your further confirmation about the Exit action, click OK.
2. If Scribus 1.4.5 doesn’t in the list, try this: launch the Task Manager by pressing Ctrl +Alt +Delete, shut down all the process of Scribus in the list, and then click End Task to close all the running processes.
Method 1: Remove Scribus 1.4.5 via Programs and Features
Now try to use the first method to remove Scribus 1.4.5 with Control Panel / Programs and Features, every user of Windows should know how to uninstall things from Control Panel, if you don’t know, read this step by step:
1. Remove Scribus 1.4.5 from the list
- In Windows Vista and Windows 7：
Click Start, type uninstall a program in the Search programs and files box and then click the result.
- In Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10:
Open WinX menu by holding Windows and X keys together, and then click Programs and Features.
- From the list of programs, search and locate Scribus 1.4.5 and right click on it.
- A drop down menu will appear, select Uninstall option from it.
- Confirmation message pops up, Click “Yes” and “Uninstall” to confirm removal of the application.
- Uninstallation process will begin and once done you will receive confirmation message.
- Click “OK” and restart your PC now/ later.
2. Delete Registry Entices of Scribus 1.4.5
Once you have deleted the target from Programs and Features, don’t forget to clean up the entries in Registry Editor of your computer, or you will have the seam trouble happened in John.
- Press Windows + R to negative Run dialog, tape “regedit” to negative the Registry Editor.
- Press Ctrl +F to launch the search box.
- Type the key word Scribus to search all registry files;
- Delete them once they appeared by right-click then choose Delete;
- Until all five folders have been cleaned up;
- Reboot the computer to take effect.
3. Clean up leftovers in hard drive
Also remember to clean up all leftovers of Scribus 1.4.5in your PC hard drive, usually it will gather in the installed location of your computer, but you can delete it easily in this way:
- Launch This PC
- Type the key word of Scribus on top right corner
- Wait for searching
- Delete the leftovers of Scribus when finished
Method 2: Remove Scribus 1.4.5 via Removal Tool (Much Easier)
If you are looking for some way that is much easier to remove Scribus 1.4.5, that is possibly list in our tutorial. No need to operate so many steps but an easy helper in PC.
Step 1: Launch the advanced tool, locate and select Scribus 1.4.5 on the interface, click on Run Analysis button;
Step 2: Wait for a few seconds to run analysis, then easily click on the button “Complete Uninstall”;
Click “Yes” and “Uninstall” to confirm removal of the application and uninstallation process in the pop up message, and once done you will receive confirmation message.
Step 3: After the automatic process finish, click Scan Leftovers to scan all leftovers include files and folders and registry entries of Scribus 1.4.5 remained in your computer; Click Delete Leftovers button to delete all found items, and it’s done! Scribus 1.4.5 has gone when you back to step 1.
The video tutorial:
Now you must have successfully remove Scribus 1.4.5, if anything happen during the removal, please let us know, we will replay you as soon as possible
For more tutorial, read these:
- Instruction to Remove AnyDVD HD – Tutorials for All Users
- How Do I Uninstall Windscribe Effectively without Troubles?
- How to Effectively Remove AKVIS ArtWork in Windows
- Remove My WIFI Router in Windows – Specific Steps to Follow
- Remove HTML5 Video Converter on Your PC – Guides for Windows
- Easy Ways to Uninstall GlassWire on Windows PC
- Read the Instruction to Correctly Remove Glary Utilities on PC
- Seeking Solutions to Remove NordVPN? Visit Here
- How can Uninstall MATLAB from Windows Completely
- Full Instruction to Uninstall Lazesoft Recover My Password Home